jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacquestr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Skinny fat or just fat or skinny with no muscle??

18 years old, 5’9 140lbs. I really hate my body, I’m super insecure about it. I’ve never lifted before. I am 2 weeks into fierce 5. My question is am I fat, skinny fat or just skinny? I don’t know if I need to bulk or cut.

Posting my photos to my body space.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm 5 9 160. By comparison you really need to gain weight.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Doesn't matter what 'label' you want to put on i. (I'd say skinny). You need to add some lean mass. Slowly. While working hard in the gym on a consistent basis.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Bulking doesn't have to mean piling fat on. Gain weight - but limit it to 2lbs a month.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're skinny if you need a label, but you don't. Spend 2-3 years slowly and consistently getting stronger in the gym while eating to grow and you'll be in a much better spot.

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not remotely fat and not overly skinny either - you look like a pretty normal 18yo kid.

Cutting would be a bad idea - if you want to change, focus on slowly bulking by lifting weights (follow a proven program) and gaining up to 2lb per month.

camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 30 years old, two years ago my weight was 45kg and my height is 5.1'' but now I'm going fat and currently I'm 55kg. I'm trying to lose my weight but nothing is working for me

justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50) justincred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have a good base to start with for someone who never worked out, you will probably gain 10-15 pretty easily just from working out and eating, just slowly build my dude you will be happy in no time.