Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

AEW Dynamite 9/23/20 Discussion

Live in Jacksonville home of the jags! And tonight two AEW championships will be decided! Miro will be making his in ring debut right now!
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

anonymous
    rusev looks like he lost a little fat and put on a little muscle. joocy and i dont like rusev. ring gear is cool too. looks more intimidating than he did in wwe imo.

is sonny transgender? they are using she/her when referring to sonny.

lance archer got corona and we got a world title match for it. would love to see butcher, blade, penta and fenix beat the chit out of moxley after the match.

hope one of the titles changes hands tonight but highly doubt it.

i think if they were gonna put the red strap on cassidy, youd think theyd have that match as the main event.

gonna be flicking between this and the ECF once that game starts.

dicker would you ever consider attending a live dynamite taping at daily's place? how far of a drive? would you wear a team taz track jacket?

anonymous
    now they are calling sonny him/he.

what the fuk man. pick one. i dont wanna be transphobic my misgendering sonny.

damn jr just referred to miro's move by the wwe name lol. why is he with kip sabian? unless he cucks him and steals penelope, it's stupid.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Match had some awkward moments. I want to see Miro in singles competition.

Eddie Kingston going in dry on Moxley. I forget about the Mox who was an ultra violent hardcore brawler... it’s easy to! Sandman, New Jack, John Zandig, Atsushi Onita! Except Mox made it to the big leagues whereas Eddie did not.

Yield 3 h 12 m

I might if I get caught up on what’s going on in aew.

No i would bring an Ivelisse sign .

Great extension by hung man page

anonymous
    great match. i like both of those guys a lot. kenny was great on commentary as well. lost it when he said uno wears a vest not only for protection, but to cover up his disgusting physique.

crowd is small but they are hot.

kingston's promo was great. he's great on the mic.

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    great match. i like both of those guys a lot. kenny was great on commentary as well. lost it when he said uno wears a vest not only for protection, but to cover up his disgusting physique.

crowd is small but they are hot.

kingston's promo was great. he's great on the mic.
    Ecw arena was small when Sandman made his return to one of the best pops ever.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Ecw arena was small when Sandman made his return to one of the best pops ever.
    it was small but it was packed tight and full. places like that are always loud as fuk. justin credible said that was the most awe inspiring pop he's heard in his entire career and he's worked msg a few times.

i remember watching it on tv. had no idea what was coming. definitely one of my favorite wrestling moments of all time.

i got into ecw a little later(98/99) and when i started watching a lot of guys were jumping. getting to see sandman and raven come back was incredible at the time. and then getting to attend a ppv and see them live....not a lot of people got to do that. up there with some of my favorite concert moments for sure.

MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeTheOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wonder if we will see more of this:

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Miro made everyone else look like children in that match. Kip and Sonny Kiss are green and not ready for prime time. The telegraphed spots were terrible.

Jericho’s segment was okay, I guess. This feud doesn’t really move the needle for me though.

The woman’s tag match was terrible. Did you see one of the girls tag herself in and then forget she was legal 10 seconds later—and then Thunder Rosa and Hikaru Shida have to direct her on what to do? Embarrassing.

The Eddie Kingston “sports entertainer” promo was the highlight of the show for me.

Okay main event and cluster ending. I guess some people tested positive for Corona virus, so it’s thrown a wrench in some of their plans. But I thought this was just an okay show.

AEW: 835,000
    NXT: 696,000
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis