bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down Girlfriend introduced me to guy who wants to “train legs” with her...

In b4 the typical misc “she’s getting plowed rn and coming home to you” bs. Srs post is srs.
    I’ll make it all cliffs

-Her and I have been dating 4 months.
    -She pursues me, says she loves me, shows me she loves me, does things for me, cooks, buys gifts etc
    -Sex life is great, bang multiple times/day
    -She’s honest with me and tells too much sometimes .. only caught her lying once
    -Very attractive girl, fake tits, great body etc.
    -She’s insecure, I can tell
    -I’m a traditional type guy, with a conservative moral compass
    -She has Zelda tattoos and likes to be fukked in the ass
    -She’s submissive and will likely fall in line if need be

Anyway, she introduces me to this bigger built black dude with dreads, tats, and a lip ring at the bar. Says that she’s met him at this bar before and he offered to help her and her roomie/girlfriend “train legs.” She seems strangely excited about it... but they haven’t met up yet.

Without coming off too insecure, how can I draw the line that it’s not ok with me and she’d be stupid to think I would be?

Do your worst misc.

Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Her legs are gonna get trained alright

MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MFarrar74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if this isnt a made up story then i dont even know what to say.

Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mercworx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL

Surely you troll.

You just tell her "No. You dont need some other guy to train you. I can help with that. Don't ask me that again"
    Defend the Republic!
    MAGA

GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000) GYMPsycho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bnp369 View Post
    In b4 the typical misc “she’s getting plowed rn and coming home to you” bs. Srs post is srs.
    I’ll make it all cliffs

-She pursues me, says she loves me, shows me she loves me, does things for me, cooks, buys gifts etc
    -She’s honest with me and tells too much sometimes .. only caught her lying once red flag #1

Anyway, she introduces me to this bigger built black dude with dreads, tats, and a lip ring at the bar. Says that she’s met him at this bar before and he offered to help her and her roomie/girlfriend “train legs.” She seems strangely excited about it... but they haven’t met up yet.

Without coming off too insecure, how can I draw the line that it’s not ok with me and she’d be stupid to think I would be?

Do your worst misc.
    Straight up ask her - why does she feel like hanging out with another dude? Tell her you two should train together. And if she gives you the "what, I can't have male friends now?" bullchit just tell her - ok then, we'll just fuk. And don't take her srs anymore.
    repped on sight: Criollo, AcEXBOX

game reviews youtube channel (fellow miscer Criollo and Impurityz) http://www.youtube.com/user/EyeGameEG

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’ll make it all cliffs

-She’s honest with me and tells too much sometimes .. only caught her lying once

Do your worst misc.
    It's OVER. You had a good run kid. She will forget about you more & more after every PULSATING inch, while her legs are being STRETCHED over his shoulders. On the bright side, her ass will forever be yours, because there is NO WAY he will FIT in her ass

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She's gonna wrap them legs around his abdomen and scream while he pounds that bbc in her angus lmao.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yikes OP. Any normal person in a relationship wouldn't think that's a good idea. If she were hiring a trainer at her gym, that's one thing. Some random dude in a bar? Yeah, no.
    Unapproved sig line

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’ll make it all cliffs

Do your worst misc.
    None of that matters. Men evaluate women too logically and always wonder why they get burned. How many times do you hear "everything was going great, but she fuked me over". Not saying this is the situation every time, but don't get a big head just cuz she's massaging your pecker. Stay vigilant.
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Haven't lifted since June Crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinTheHuss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong trolling OP

SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SniXSniPe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’ll make it all cliffs

Do your worst misc.
    Come on dude.

You're literally dating a girl with:
    -fake tits
    -you admit is insecure
    -fit/very attractive --> used to attention

So she's going to go workout with some random dude from a bar? LOL. So if he was ugly or unattractive, do you think she would have given him her number or worked out with him--- even if he was fit? How many dudes does she shut down/ignore on her social media or in person on the regular? Yet, here we have an attractive/masculine type of guy coming in and that's okay "to train legs"... that, get this, she met at a fcking bar?

You picked a temporary chick is the best way I'm going to put it. That's going to be her rebound guy in the future.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    change your user title to registered cuck
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've literally been given every single serious response that your question deserves

If she really wanted to train at the gym, she would obviously just come to you but she's using this as an excuse to not feel like a sloot and to convince herself that she's not cheating which is obviously bound to happen.

Meeting a bloke at a bar to train 'legs' with in 2020? Mate...

In all honesty, just tell her exactly what the user said above. In the words of ''I'm not alright with the fact that some other guy you met at a bar in all places is going to train 'legs' with you and your room-mate''

If you guys can talk this out then fair enough but if she starts calling you controlling and whatnot and diverts the conversation to make herself the victim then you have your answer.
    Last edited by ChangeOfStyle; 09-24-2020 at 02:48 AM.
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    It's OVER. You had a good run kid. She will forget about you more & more after every PULSATING inch, while her legs are being STRETCHED over his shoulders. On the bright side, her ass will forever be yours, because there is NO WAY he will FIT in her ass

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    change your user title to registered cuck
    Lmaoo actually laughed out loud.

luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) luckyboy23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesn't sound much of a GF to me.. Perhaps you have the wrong impression and/or you're naive.

Without sounding insecure? That went right out the window when you didn't draw the line right then and there. It's hilarious that you're asking the misc.

Good quality troll.

Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adrenaline91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A girl in a committed relationship contemplating training legs with a big, black dude she met at a bar, who she shouldn’t even be talking to begin with?

I must live a sheltered existence.

RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBoccini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    brutal lol

it's over.

Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dirtylocks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is this confirmed roll bread yet?

qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qtpiee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Surely we’re toasting hard

No one man can be this stupid lol
    .. Unless he votes for Biden then it makes sense

caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100) caca_man is not very well liked. (-100)
    In for the update....

exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exyl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.

lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukefaulky32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Block and go no contact

Registered User ZachOfAllTrades's Avatar
    ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000) ZachOfAllTrades is just really nice. (+1000)
    I’ll make it all cliffs

Do your worst misc.
    Do you really need to ask? Obviously your girl is a slut, shape up son.

SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000) SteadyFlexOnU is just really nice. (+1000)
    that guy, she already fukked him. sorry bro. u need to dump this slut for thinking she can even THINK of disrespecting your masculinity and honor like that.

How would she feel if u were gonna be training some little cardio bunny sloot u met at the bar.

whenever a sloot pulls some dumb sht like this do the role reversal to see how it looks and 110% of the time it looks all bad.

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your gains are weak. I'd train with someone else too. She's obv not into you. Tf else you want to hear? You want sympathy, call your mom.
    Bench: 115 x 1
    Squat: 95 x 2
    Deadlift: 135 x 2

Doesn't even lift makes fun of people on bodybuilding site crew.
    Informs you that your PR doesn't count due to "bad form" crew.

Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leaf12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dump that wh0re.
    Srs.
    Patriots - Yankees - Cards - Spurs - Flames.

Zero fuks given.

10 year crew.