xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xdoomhammerx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Question about Sorinex Apex rack

Does anybody have a Sorinex Apex rack here? I’m planning of building an equivalent using Northern lights crossbox parts.

One concern I have is about the horizontal crossmembers holding the weights ans linking the back posts for the pulley stacks: some pictures seem to show 24’’, others seem to show 30’’.

I guess 24’’ sould be better for the pulleys (closer to the rack) but that makes loading plates on the barbell harder (inches away).

And the 30’’ is the opposite: easier for loading plates on the barbell but tougher to reach the pulleys (is there enough cable length? Do you hit maximum cable extension on chess presses/flys?)

Does anybody here have the 24" or 30" crossmembers? How do feel about the tradeoff/issues mentioned above?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by xdoomhammerx; 09-23-2020 at 01:09 PM.