Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sal29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

American Men who date down need to be shamed by family and friends.

American men are not only harming themselves, but all men by dating down
    It's become far too common to see in shape men with obese women, men without kids with single mothers, men with much older dried up women, average to above average looking men with hideous women, men with women who have a higher body count than prostitutes etc.
    If low quality women couldn't get a man, maybe they'd put down the big mac and go to the gym. They'd quit doing drugs, sleeping around, etc.
    I've been around the world and this is not as common a problem in many other countries.
    American men are among the worst for settling for women well beneath them.
    White 18-24 year old fit virgins with no tattoos and no debt=GOAT Women.

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sal29 View Post
    American men are not only harming themselves, but all men by dating down
    It's become far too common to see in shape men with obese women, men without kids with single mothers, men with much older dried up women, average to above average looking men with hideous women, men with women who have a higher body count than prostitutes etc.
    I've legit only known one in-shape guy who dated an obese girl, and the guy was a literal autist. Other than that, I never see guys who are in really good shape with fat girls. Some occassionally let a fat girl suck their dinks when they're drunk enough, but that's it. Never met a decent-looking guy with a 'much older' woman either, and the single mother thing is how low quality guys get with women they wouldn't normally get with. I don't agree with it, but some guys see it as worth it. Good-looking guys only pump and dump those girls though, anybody with real life experience knows that.

If low quality women couldn't get a man, maybe they'd put down the big mac and go to the gym. They'd quit doing drugs, sleeping around, etc.
    Except I've known low quality women who weren't getting any attention from men and they still wouldn't put down the big mac and go to the gym.

I've been around the world and this is not as common a problem in many other countries.
    You haven't been anywhere, and yes it is.

American men are among the worst for settling for women well beneath them.
    Maybe compared to third world countries. Europe is far more indoctrinated with feminism than the US, men are expected to settle with women well beneath them.

Not sure why I even felt the need to respond to this crap.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Islam is right about women
    Texas crew