jomanjee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jim Stoppani's 12 Weeks Shortcut to Size

Hi

I am a 33 Years Old Guy, 172 cm currently 90 KG, I started to work out about 2 years ago, i managed to drop weight down to 75 KG, and build some muscles, yesterday I decided to start the 12 Weeks Shortcut to Size workout plan and see if it meets my expectations, for the past 2 years ive been worki gout both on my own and a personal trainer, i would do at least 6-7 workouts per muscle group, and within 12 Hours I WILL feel a good amount of muscle soreness...

Yesterday it was a Chest day (i skipped triceps coz i had them down a couple of days ago) as per the program, i had to do only 4 workouts + 2 warm up sets..

i did:-

Barbell bench press: 4 sets 12-15 reps
    Barebell incline bench press: 3 sets 13-14 reps
    Incline dumbell Flyes: 3 sets 15 reps
    cable crossover: 3 sets 12-15 reps

i also did the Butterfly chest/machine with 3 sets...

the funny part is that I find this program really not that demanding ! 4 workouts per muscle group ! and i hardly feel any soreness at all at the moment ! so is this program really meant to put on lean mass by the end of the 12 weeks program ? and since ive been working out for the past 1-2 years, is this the right program for me or not really ?...

thanks,

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only one who can determine if a program is a good fit for you is YOU

If you’re here asking if it works or not, maybe it is time for a switch

jomanjee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    The only one who can determine if a program is a good fit for you is YOU

If you’re here asking if it works or not, maybe it is time for a switch
    Ok i wanna switch, i just cant find the right program for me, i prefer doing 3 days every week, Back Biceps, Chest Triceps, Shoulders, period: 12 weeks or so, any program on bodybuilding that will really challenge me on that ? say 6-7 workouts for every major muscle ? or i should seek a personal trainer help ??...

hope someone can assist me,

thanks,

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I suggest learning more about what builds muscle. Some of the premises behind your thinking are incorrect (e.g., soreness) and could lead you down the wrong path in programming.