JrFity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Food List for weight loss.

Around 75lbs overweight and looking to drop alot of fat this year before taking working out serious again next year. Will probably be exercising moderately 4x a week starting 3 months into about what I think will be a year long diet. Anyway here is a list of foods/meals I think will help me with my goal of losing this weight over the year. Any good ideas or thoughts please comment.

Vegetarian chili
    Lean protein chili
    Homemade soups
    Baked chicken w/veggie and brown rice or potatoes
    Pork tenderloin
    Healthy pasta dishes with whole wheat pasta
    (Ex. No butter/cream..oliveoil based)
    Oatmeal
    Eggs
    Salads
    Fruits
    Low fat ice cream and fruit ices for dessert
    Natty pb

I think this is a pretty good list. On a budget so probably not much red meat/seafood or fish over next year. Just chicken/pork for meats. Maybe occasional lean beef burger on cheat day once a week

So, is this a good base of foods/meals in your guys opinion for diet foods? 8) Any additions/suggestions? Thanks!

35y.o. about 255lbs and looking to lose around 75lbs this year.

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i mean yeah, those are nice foods, but it's more about how much you eat

you should aim for a consistent caloric deficit, as that's the most important thing for fat loss

the good news is, it can be easily achieved with the foods you listed above. if i were you, i'd count calories
    iifym crew

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    ^ Came in to say the same thing. Those are the types of foods that would fill you up and provide nutrients you need - but ultimately it's about calories in vs. calories out - so counting calories will give you control of your results.

I've seen people maintain their weight eating "clean" foods when they were trying to diet - you can't rely on the type of food reducing your calorie intake because your appetite might have other ideas!

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Food types are meaningless for fatloss as it all comes down to how many calories you consume on a daily\weekly\monthly\yearly basis. There are things to consider however. Foods that are easy to overeat are things to avoid, chips, sweets and most processed carbs. Lots of calories and non satiating.

Liquid calories generally go unaccounted for and juices, alcohol, etc can add a huge amount of calories without you realizing it. As many veggies and lean meats that you can fit is will be to your benefit. Whatever you choose you need to realize that this will be your permanent diet in order to keep the weight off.

Most people go "Hey! Lost the weight! Job done!" then go back to their old eating habits and the weight goes right back on. If you aren't capable of a permanent diet\lifestyle change you're wasting your time and effort by dieting.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, it's "Calories in vs calories out" (Eat fewer calories than you burn on a CONSISTENT basis.)

It is NOT "magic foods to help you drop weight."

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can gain a lot of weight eating all those foods, you can also lose weight eating all those foods. Ultimately, as mentioned above, it comes down to calories only.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is very useful list, but I don't like eggs, even I don't lie their smell.