Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Okay 90% of the game going through story elements in a linear cinematic game makes sense. Do you have the same criticisms of FF7R? Uncharted? Bioshock? Halo? Fallen Order? That seems like a hell of a leap to call the game "trash". That's the game style, so if the game isn't your cup of tea, that's fine but that's pretty much describing that whole genre.

I think the overarching story for TLOU2 was lacking as well I'll agree with you, I get the message they were going for which was that vengeance leads to no good things but I think they missed the mark, part of my lower score for the game. TLOU was an amazingly written game though so it was without question that the sequel wouldn't hold up.

The story is hit or miss for some people. I can see what they were going for and I think they made a common mistake of writing towards the ending they wanted instead of writing the story and having the ending feed off of that. I also think that people will compare it to tlou 1 and thats a high bar to clear. The level design was great, they add more depth as the game goes on. One of my favorite levels was a 3 story cross street about mid game.

Some people will also just never get over the
    Spoiler!
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line
    Love Isn't Always On Time.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay 90% of the game going through story elements in a linear cinematic game makes sense. Do you have the same criticisms of FF7R? Uncharted? Bioshock? Halo? Fallen Order? That seems like a hell of a leap to call the game "trash". That's the game style, so if the game isn't your cup of tea, that's fine but that's pretty much describing that whole genre.

I think the overarching story for TLOU2 was lacking as well I'll agree with you, I get the message they were going for which was that vengeance leads to no good things but I think they missed the mark, part of my lower score for the game. TLOU was an amazingly written game though so it was without question that the sequel wouldn't hold up.
    Well for one I would never agree with the 0/10 people, they were obviously trolling the game. That said I definitely wouldn't agree with the 10/10 fanboys either. I would probably give it something like a 6, maybe a 7 if I am feeling generous and handing out a bonus point for production quality. As a video game it just really isn't my cup of tea and it felt unnecessary as a sequel. I have never been a big fan of Uncharted either, honestly the whole cinematic game genre has never been my thing. I really enjoyed playing through Uncharted 3 back in the day but I couldn't get through Uncharted 4 without losing interest and other cinematic games just really don't do it for me these days. Far too often they just feel like the same sort of experience after a while, like I might have really enjoyed it once in a while but after playing a couple of games like that I quickly grew tired of it.

As for FF7R I never got it, mostly because I have never been a fan of Final Fantasy games and it's a game that was totally made for the fans. As for games like Bioshock and Halo I think they are totally different and far more centered around continuous action and engaging gameplay, especially when it comes to the earlier Halo games which were my favorite, I lost interest with Halo 4 and 5. As for Fallen Order that game was a total mixed bag for me, I lost interest in it as well and never finished it. When it comes to Star Wars games I have always preferred the earlier games we had like the Rogue Squadrons, the OG SW Battlefront games, Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast, KOTOR, Republic Commando and Episode One Racer. Everything after that hasn't really done it for me.

E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E-Go has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    Well for one I would never agree with the 0/10 people, they were obviously trolling the game. That said I definitely wouldn't agree with the 10/10 fanboys either. I would probably give it something like a 6, maybe a 7 if I am feeling generous and handing out a bonus point for production quality. As a video game it just really isn't my cup of tea and it felt unnecessary as a sequel. I have never been a big fan of Uncharted either, honestly the whole cinematic game genre has never been my thing. I really enjoyed playing through Uncharted 3 back in the day but I couldn't get through Uncharted 4 without losing interest and other cinematic games just really don't do it for me these days. Far too often they just feel like the same sort of experience after a while, like I might have really enjoyed it once in a while but after playing a couple of games like that I quickly grew tired of it.

As for FF7R I never got it, mostly because I have never been a fan of Final Fantasy games and it's a game that was totally made for the fans. As for games like Bioshock and Halo I think they are totally different and far more centered around continuous action and engaging gameplay, especially when it comes to the earlier Halo games which were my favorite, I lost interest with Halo 4 and 5. As for Fallen Order that game was a total mixed bag for me, I lost interest in it as well and never finished it. When it comes to Star Wars games I have always preferred the earlier games we had like the Rogue Squadrons, the OG SW Battlefront games, Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast, KOTOR, Republic Commando and Episode One Racer. Everything after that hasn't really done it for me.
    What the actual f***

How the hell can you try to rate a game that you've not played. Just say its not your cup of tea and move on. I've never played halo, don't like fps. I wouldn't rate the game, even if i watched the cinematics of it if i haven't played it.

I have watched the cinematics on injustice, never played the game. Can't say how the game is to rate it.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by E-Go View Post
    What the actual f***

How the hell can you try to rate a game that you've not played. Just say its not your cup of tea and move on. I've never played halo, don't like fps. I wouldn't rate the game, even if i watched the cinematics of it if i haven't played it.

I have watched the cinematics on injustice, never played the game. Can't say how the game is to rate it.
    Because he is butthurt over sjw stuff.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the actual f***

Right... so I know everything about the game, how it plays, and what it's like to play yet I have never played it according to you. Keep coping and learn how to deal with people not loving your exclusive ND title and giving it a fanboy 10/10.

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Because he is butthurt over sjw stuff.

Originally Posted by MiscMathematician View Post
    sorry to interrupt whatever is going on in here,,

what was the announcement?
    Just some social media gif chit.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LoL@ all your "thoughts".

Can't wait to see you some into the next TLoU related thread, because it's just a bad game and you are not butthurt about it. LoL
    Posted a number of vids that both summarize and go into detail and you (and others) just completely ignored them, but you can keep playing the "you're butt hurt because sjw" line over and over again. It's clear at this point you're not capable of critical thought and that you have the attention span of a goldfish so I've abandoned taking you seriously in anything. You're a fanboy of ND/ND and a Sony fanboy, this has been proven by your own post history despite your thinly veiled attempts at coming across as neutral. You will accept anything that ND/ND puts out just as a supplicating fanboy will.

The reality is you like to use argument x, y and z, but when they apply against you, the response is deflection.

In summation: You're a dick riding moron.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jay's first post ITT:

Who cares, SJW company is trash these days.
    -

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    Posted a number of vids that both summarize and go into detail and you (and others) just completely ignored them, but you can keep playing the "you're butt hurt because sjw" line over and over again. It's clear at this point you're not capable of critical thought and that you have the attention span of a goldfish so I've abandoned taking you seriously in anything. You're a fanboy of ND/ND and a Sony fanboy, this has been proven by your own post history despite your thinly veiled attempts at coming across as neutral. You will accept anything that ND/ND puts out just as a supplicating fanboy will.

The reality is you like to use argument x, y and z, but when they apply against you, the response is deflection.

So you want me to watch videos (no) that someone else made to get your thoughts? LoL

Ok let's start over and try this.

You make 1 point that is important for you to make in this thread which is people talking about outbreak day. I'll respond to that point. Then you see if you can respond to that. Give it a go retard

Literal gay chit

Right... so I know everything about the game, how it plays, and what it's like to play yet I have never played it according to you. Keep coping and learn how to deal with people not loving your exclusive ND title and giving it a fanboy 10/10.

You don't know everything about the game without actually experiencing it and you sure as s*** don't know how it plays, since you havent f***ing played it. You know what a few people think about it, sure. FFS this is a stupid hill to die on. "Ive watched over 4 reviews of people i respect and now I can say that this game that ive never played is a 6/10. Anyone who says otherwise is a coping fanboi"

Heres the thing, youve already admitted its not your thing. So why are you b****ing about other people, who actually enjoy the style of game when they say they liked it? Why do you show up in every thread to start arguments.

I dont give a s*** about fps, but I'm not running into every cod thread and starting arguments about how terrible those games are.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Normal outbreak day stuff. New gifs, new merch
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Lol, posting 50 minute videos and expecting others to actually watch them. Thats next level stupid. F*** that. Post your thoughts on the game, so a discussion can be had or piss off
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So your major hangup with the game is that it's a cinematic SP game?
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

You don't know everything about the game without actually experiencing it and you sure as s*** don't know how it plays, since you havent f***ing played it. You know what a few people think about it, sure. FFS this is a stupid hill to die on. "Ive watched over 4 reviews of people i respect and now I can say that this game that ive never played is a 6/10. Anyone who says otherwise is a coping fanboi"

Heres the thing, youve already admitted its not your thing. So why are you b****ing about other people, who actually enjoy the style of game when they say they liked it? Why do you show up in every thread to start arguments.

I dont give a s*** about fps, but I'm not running into every cod thread and starting arguments about how terrible those games are.
    That is some of the biggest fanboy dickriding bullchit I have ever heard. The classic "you couldn't have played this game from my favorite developer because you didn't give it a 10/10 flawless review reeeeeeeee." It's like grow the phuck up and realize how not everyone is going to fanboy your favorite chit all the time.

Lol, posting 50 minute videos and expecting others to actually watch them. Thats next level stupid. F*** that. Post your thoughts on the game, so a discussion can be had or piss off
    Dude I straight up went into detail about how I feel but you like all fanboys are not interested in what anyone has to say if it isn't just straight up compliments. You will just do the usual "you didn't play the game" or "you are just butthurt because ur a bigot" chit. It's childish and shows how you're just being a clown about the subject out of fanboyism.
    Last edited by JayJ350; 10-18-2020 at 08:44 PM.

So your major hangup with the game is that it's a cinematic SP game?
    Yeah pretty much I would also give God of War a 7 out of 10 for example. Great production quality but the actual game just didn't really do much for me. The genre really gets overrated by people who love it and not everyone is in love with that style of game. I am just honest about how I feel about games and I don't give a chit about how anyone else feels, they aren't me and what they enjoy has no effect on how I enjoy something.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you want me to watch videos (no) that someone else made to get your thoughts? LoL

Ok let's start over and try this.

You make 1 point that is important for you to make in this thread which is people talking about outbreak day. I'll respond to that point. Then you see if you can respond to that. Give it a go retard
    my thoughts have been posted before and are also covered in the videos, not my problem you're lazy

people ask for back up

they get it

then they say they don't want it

lmao NEXT

people ask for points

get points

cry conspiracy theory

ask for points again

lmao not running around in circles with a circus animal.

see above

peace fukk-o
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "must defend sjw corporation from the evil white man". just lol@ these consoomers, how tf did you end up like this?

Yeah pretty much I would also give God of War a 7 out of 10 for example. Great production quality but the actual game just didn't really do much for me. The genre really gets overrated by people who love it and not everyone is in love with that style of game. I am just honest about how I feel about games and I don't give a chit about how anyone else feels, they aren't me and what they enjoy has no effect on how I enjoy something.
    Then why enter every TLoU2 thread screaming about SJWs?

I don't like RPGs but recognize some people do, I don't go out of my way to chit on the Witcher 3 every time I see a thread about it, and I surely don't turn it into a political thing.

Anyone that has seen your early posts ITT or many other TLoU related threads can see clearly you are butthurt over the topics in the game. It's cute how you are denying that now that called out on it, but carry on.

my thoughts have been posted before and are also covered in the videos, not my problem you're lazy

people ask for back up

they get it

lmao NEXT

people ask for points

get points

cry conspiracy theory

ask for points again

see above

peace fukk-o
    Not my fault you can't make a single comprehendable point. And when asked directly to make ONE simple point, you don't and ask people to watch a video made by someone else. LoL. You have no point except that you are butthurt and angry.

Jay and Sir's first posts ITT:

Who cares, SJW company is trash these days.
    hopefully it's going to be a new POZ tranny main character
    But yes. They aren't upset over the topics in the game and they aren't bigots whose judgement on the game is biased by their own beliefs. Clearly posts from people who just aren't into narrative driven games.

Lolololololol.
    This is next level stupid. You mock people for liking something and call them fanbois because you dislike it, without actually playing it. You can't accept someone liking something you dont. Once again, showing that you are a massive hypocrite.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

people ask for back up
    Lol, who asked you back up to your opinion?

Lol, calling us lazy because we won't search other threads for your opinion and you wont copy and paste. Yes, we are the lazy ones here. Lol
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

That is some of the biggest fanboy dickriding bullchit I have ever heard. The classic "you couldn't have played this game from my favorite developer because you didn't give it a 10/10 flawless review reeeeeeeee." It's like grow the phuck up and realize how not everyone is going to fanboy your favorite chit all the time.

Dude I straight up went into detail about how I feel but you like all fanboys are not interested in what anyone has to say if it isn't just straight up compliments. You will just do the usual "you didn't play the game" or "you are just butthurt because ur a bigot" chit. It's childish and shows how you're just being a clown about the subject out of fanboyism.
    Dude, do you know what detail means? You said a broad statement on a couple of issues. Detail would be going into each aspect of gameplay that you have an issue with. "You scavenge a world thats 40 years post outbreak. How do you keep finding usable ingredients after sitting in that drawer for 40 years?" Ffs, this isn't rocket science.

Well I have stated it a lot, their game design just isn't that good. You spend about 90% of your time just going through story elements, and the actual combat sections which are the most satisfying parts of the game are just a minor part of it. Also TLOU2 is probably their worst written game, the message they try to send with it is just poorly thought out and doesn't really fit with the way things played out, lots of contradictory statements going on. It's sorta like my criticisms of RDR2 only worse, the game has many things going for it and it's beautiful to look at but it's such a slow experience most of the time. Worse yet is how TLOU2 went in such a melodramatic direction, the thing is pretty much misery porn. If the game was more centered around it's action it would have been a lot better.
    This is not detail. This is a broad statement that doesn't take itnto account your own dislike for the genre that youve admitted
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

people ask for back up

they get it

lmao NEXT

people ask for points

get points

cry conspiracy theory

ask for points again

see above

peace fukk-o
    Yeah that is basically the deal here. It's just some hardcore Sony/ND fanboys that keep going in circular bullchit in a vain attempt to continue berating everyone who dares to not absolutely adore their favorite video game/developer. If anything all of this simply shows off why Sony/ND has such a trash fanbase these days, they are just hyper aggressive fanboys who lash out at everyone who dares to have a different opinion about them when it comes to the latest controversial product from their favorite corporation who are dedicated to doubling down on their lame excuses for dismissing criticism regardless of how people express their discontent. It's all just continued attempts to stifle said discontent at any means possible. At this point I am done dealing with these idiots, they are the type of people who will simply refuse to back down from their defensive position no matter how well you state your points. There is no point in arguing with such people, they are the type of losers who are absolutely dedicated to "winning" arguments on the internet regardless of how hypocritical, aggressive, and irrational they look in the process. Just pat them on the head for being a good consumer and move on with your life.

Originally Posted by hxa View Post
    "must defend sjw corporation from the evil white man". just lol@ these consoomers, how tf did you end up like this?
    For real, it's like imagine how empty your life must be to where you would have to devote this much energy and passion into defending a corporation that doesn't give a phuck about you. It's just sad to look at these people.

Yeah that is basically the deal here. It's just some hardcore Sony/ND fanboys that keep going in circular bullchit in a vain attempt to continue berating everyone who dares to not absolutely adore their favorite video game/developer. If anything all of this simply shows off why Sony/ND has such a trash fanbase these days, they are just hyper aggressive fanboys who lash out at everyone who dares to have a different opinion about them when it comes to the latest controversial product from their favorite corporation who are dedicated to doubling down on their lame excuses for dismissing criticism regardless of how people express their discontent. It's all just continued attempts to stifle said discontent at any means possible. At this point I am done dealing with these idiots, they are the type of people who will simply refuse to back down from their defensive position no matter how well you state your points. There is no point in arguing with such people, they are the type of losers who are absolutely dedicated to "winning" arguments on the internet regardless of how hypocritical, aggressive, and irrational they look in the process. Just pat them on the head for being a good consumer and move on with your life.

For real, it's like imagine how empty your life must be to where you would have to devote this much energy and passion into defending a corporation that doesn't give a phuck about you. It's just sad to look at these people.
    Lol, your first paragraph literally explains what you've been doing in every tlou thread with attacking anyone who likes the game

Or imagine how empty your life must be to where you would have to devote this much energy and passion into attacking a corporation that doesn't give a phuck about you. Its just sad to look at these people.
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

Lol, your first paragraph literally explains what you've been doing in every tlou thread with attacking anyone who likes the game

Or imagine how empty your life must be to where you would have to devote this much energy and passion into attacking a corporation that doesn't give a phuck about you. Its just sad to look at these people.
    Rekt

lol, no response to truth. Take care hypocrite
    PSN E-Go

Hold The Line

lol, no response to truth. Take care hypocrite

Jay now devolved into full retardation. LoL

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hxa View Post
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stop arguing over an average game, please.
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew