debluka is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy 19 years old, 189cm and only 63kg. Want to gain weight.

Hello!

As you've probably read the title I'm 19 years old and quite tall as I stand at 189cm. I was always a skinny boy except when I was a baby but I guess that doesn't count (laugh). I work on a farm (daily min 1-2 hours) and do some road cycling (5-6 hours per week) with some volleyball on the weekend. I would say that I am "fit" meaning I can at least move normally and all that stuff and don't just sit around and do nothing all day. But I only weigh 63kg and I'v been called a stick for all my life. I would like to gain weight and get some muscle in the process (but not get ripped or anything like that, just a normal teenager fit posture). I really DON'T like fitness (partially because of my confidence and partially "just beacause") and I have some dumbbells at home, but there are so many articles and videos online that I don't even know where to start. I would like to get some help on my nutrition and maybe some exercises or just get pointed in the right direction to start the process of gaining weight.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It would be better to get a barbell, cage and bench as a minimum - or join a gym. DBs can make do but will probably make a difficult task much harder.

Try Fierce 5 DB only routine. To gain weight you must consistently eat more food - including protein rich foods like meat and eggs, dairy, wholegrains, beans etc. Add enough to your diet to keep gaining about 1-2lbs a month. Note: it's hard to overcome your appetite so you may have to consciously keep checking your are doing it