BodyBuilder142 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am I too young to start lifting? I am really clueless about what I do.

I'm a 15 year old freshman in highschool. I'm 6" and 160 lbs with a fairly skinny upperbody but with more fat in my thighs, glutes and hips. I'm guessing I still have a bit to grow as my father is 6"3 and my projected height is 6"3-6"5. My maximum bench-press is 110 lbs. (pathetic, I know).

I have a gym membership but can't use the weights or anything until I'm 16 but I do have some dumbells I *occasionally* pick up.

I feel like my upper body hasn't developed much yet as my calves and thighs are fairly muscular but I still have very thin arms and upper body.

I really want to quit being the large-skimpy dude that's a big guy but not too muscular and actually put on some muscle and intimidation.

My question is, where do I start?? I know, there's a sticky'd thread at the top of this subforum but I have a different case, I want to get big everywhere, legs, abs, triceps, biceps, etc.

I don't have a clue what I should start with, how long I should work out, how often I need to workout to see improvements or how I should organize my schedule/balance my diet.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Try the Fierce 5 dumbbell program.

No you aren't too young but I would avoid dieting for a couple of years. Just eat healthy wholefoods like meat, eggs, vegetables, beans, nuts, fruit, rice, potatos, wholegrains etc. and let your appetite guide you.

majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    15 is a great age to start. Get in there and focus on working the compound movements like bench, squat, deadlift, pull ups, OHP, power cleans. Diet wise, just focus on getting enough protein.