anonymous

AEW Late night Dynamite Thread 9-22-20

Sup boyos.

Special edition of Dynamite tonight i think it's only gonna be an hour long and starts as soon as the lakers-nuggets game ends. probably around 1130/1145. DemoGod, Le Champion, Million Viewer Man, the living GOAY will be back on commentary.

confirmed matches
    * Scorpio Sky vs. Ben Carter
    * Brandi Rhodes vs. Anna Jay
    * Matt Sydal vs. Shawn Spears

nothing looks too exciting here, but i'm in. anyone else?

are they doing a show tomorrow too?

Registered User KernelBluegrass's Avatar
    KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KernelBluegrass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brandi Rhodes? no thanx Jeffe

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like an AEW Dark episode to me. Will watch since I have nothing else to do at night, but I don't expect anything exciting to happen.
    Not part of any crews crew

anonymous
    so there is a normal episode of dynamite scheduled for tomorrow. this is just a one hour special to kinda give them the nba playoffs rub i guess. would be cool if tnt or tbs gave aew another hour on a different night or day

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    so there is a normal episode of dynamite scheduled for tomorrow. this is just a one hour special to kinda give them the nba playoffs rub i guess. would be cool if tnt or tbs gave aew another hour on a different night or day
    That's the plan. The plan is to have two shows on TNT. They already have AEW Dark so they just need another hour of programming and put it on TV rather than YouTube.
    Not part of any crews crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    I’m pretty sure they taped it in case there was a game last Wednesday, so they could still have a presence on Wednesday if it was pre-empted. But it wasn’t so they put it on Tuesday.

Anyway...

Scorpio Sky vs the British guy was pretty meh. Not sure why Scorpio Sky is going so long with some unsigned jobber the average AEW viewer has no knowledge of.

Anna Jay is a f’n snack. Good grief. But Lol @ Brandi being booked to lose as a result of cheating and then not tapping out. And then the announcers selling it as an upset. Way to protect the part time wrestler who isn’t actually a good wrestler.

Went to bed, so didn’t watch Spears vs Sydal.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis