NPT57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Body Storing Fat in Lower Body - tons of questions needing answered

Afternoon Guys. I took lifting serious for a while, took every supplement, etc, etc/(See my profile for picture of when I was lifting). The truth is though - I was a mess mentally from all of the stimulants and high caffeine. Covid hit and my gym closed doors for good shortly after. I put a good few pounds on and tried to maintain my muscle up until now by working out at my house. I now would like to get back in the gym, shed the fat, and continue where I left off BUT here's the deal..

1.) I would like to go stim free - What are the best stim free preworkouts?

2.) I have a ton of fat stored in my lower body and have my whole life - Should I just stay in a 300-500 calorie deficit until my lower body finally (and lastly) sheds the fat?

Thank you guys,

Chris

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    1. What if I told you that you don't need any preworkout...? I am sceptical of all such supplements. Probably little more than placebos.

2. Yep, it's all you can do. There is no picture of your lower body but the answer would probably have been the same in any case.