SemiOztrk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Help with shoulder pain

When I am doing overhead extensions with one arm(unilateral) my left shoulder hurts. Some kind of sharp and quick pain. I dont have that problem with my right shoulder, just with left. I also have problems with feeling that triceps (long head specifically).I rarely feel the stretch on that arm while the stretch I feel on right arm is really good. My left arm also has almost no long head development so maybe that is coorelated? I also broke my left arm few years ago so maybe that could also have an impact, I am not sure. If anyone can help me get rid of that pain I would be really grateful.

MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsieurWhite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Firstly, everyone here including me is going to tell you to go see a doctor or sports phys.

Secondly, shoulder pain is a fickle beast. Quite often, when someone breaks an arm, there can be hairline fractures in the scapula near the glenoid cavity which lends to a lot of pain. That, or some kind of RC injury is what is bothering you. Who the hell knows. It's clear that you've been under-training that arm, though. Keep it simple- if an exercise is causing you pain, DON'T DO THAT EXERCISE.
    “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Can someone tell me why my avatar says I'm 50 years old?