jamie626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wanting to know the history of Dan lurie wight plates.

I just bought around 1000 lbs of dan lurie weight plates everyting from 10 to 1 . I know they are vintage and worth some. But would like to know the history and where to sale. I have pics for any doubters just ask.

Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Duplicitous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm no expert on them, but it depends on which Lurie plates they are. Some are worth no more than any other generic plate. eBay is usually the best bet if targeting collectors.

Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Based on how you wrote that I can tell its standard weights you are talking about. There was lots of them made. Lurie had 2 stores in NY I believe. There was also different variations of plates, a lot made over seas, not sure where or who made the earlier plates. Anyways they aren't exactly worth much. Dime a dozen, hope you got them cheap.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000) BulkMore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamie626 View Post
    I just bought around 1000 lbs of dan lurie weight plates everyting from 10 to 1 . I know they are vintage and worth some. But would like to know the history and where to sale. I have pics for any doubters just ask.
    Sorry for your loss.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Dime a dozen, hope you got them cheap.
    Second that.

Originally Posted by BulkMore View Post
    Sorry for your loss.
    Almost spit out my breakfast reading this one LOL

In all seriousness, unless they are the deep dish version I'd flip them quickly. Even then, I'd recommend flipping them quickly.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪