Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evil_D is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Clown World - Unit Coordindator Is a Bleeding Heart

At Uni my unit coordinator brags about volunteering and it makes her a 'good person.'
    Never mind that all this time she spends volunteering is robbing her disabled child of quality time with mother.
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh..."

Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If the child is disabled he shouldn’t be getting help from another disabled person. Spending less time together may be a blessing in disguise.
    Make America Great Again.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Evil_D View Post
    At Uni my unit coordinator brags about volunteering and it makes her a 'good person.'
    Never mind that all this time she spends volunteering is robbing her disabled child of quality time with mother.
    Having dealt with a disabled family member, don't you think mom needs a break now and then? If this allows her to feel better about herself, it probably does her a lot of good.

I'm sure the bragging is annoying though.