Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dear Miscers Seeking Wives

Resident misc granny here bored of another "female body count" thread.

There isn't one single reliable factor to find the right wifey for you. Yeah, there are "red flags" to watch out for and you may absolutely have your own personal preferences.

But by putting up more and more "gates" to filter your choices you may reduce your pool of likely candidates down to a point where you can't find anyone at all either due to chance or your own personal value vs. the value of the women you are pursuing.

There are still some good ones out there. I think there must be since good parents mostly raise good kids.

If you are serious about wanting to have a family the common factors I've seen in relationships that last are:

Attraction: Doesn't matter if other people think your choice is hot, just if you think she is attractive. Attraction can start with face + body, but it can also be things like sound of her voice, how she moves, a sparkle in her eyes, the way she dresses, etc. etc. etc.

Good Character: Does she have integrity? Loyalty? Kindness? Perseverance? Bravery? Openness? You may have some others that matter to you. Those first few matter quite a bit though. If she keeps her word, isn't two-faced, wouldn't intentionally lash out at someone who is down, and doesn't quit at the first hard situation, or the second, then you have a better chance of making it.

Shared Vision: Do you want the same thing? Share the way that you prioritize? This is big.

If you can't imagine a life with kids or a life without them then you want to know if you are on the same page early. Is religion important to you and are your partners desires around faith compatible? Do you want to always live near your family or do you want to tramp around until something clicks? Maybe there is someplace that you have always wanted to live. Do you expect to share all of the work (earning money, keeping house, childcare, money management) or are there areas that you want primary control of, or want minimal involvement with? Talk that out. Maybe you both want children, but neither one wants to be a stay home parent. Could be that you can arrange your jobs/work schedules so that you both share in child rearing, or maybe you hire someone or use outside childcare.

That's it. It might be nice to think that her education level, number of previous partners, parents' marriage, or size of her arms will guarantee your "happily ever after" marriage. Real life doesn't work like that.

Pics of a woman I found on Insta while looking at pics of RVs.

About 5 years ago:

She met a man (fellow outdoor enthusiast/hiker), fell in love, got married.

He is a welder and travels to jobsites. They wanted to keep their family together, so they bought a toyhauler and took to the road:

Over the years they have had 3 children (which has to be very challenging under the circumstances) and they seem happy together:

Don't trip yourself up with a bunch of superficial BS.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mikebadg3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am more set on smashing and less about a committed relationship. Nothing uber serious

I am 25

Your window theory makes sense tho i been smashing fatties and it feel just as good
    Once a son of light, now a creature in the night

ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000) ByAssociation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice post you can apply to be my second wife if you want

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Misc granny? Groce
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Misc granny? Groce
    Careful...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    would rather beat my meat OP
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great advice from the OP. I was part of the "no hymen no diamond" crew a few years back. Against all the odds, I met a 25 year old girl who checked all the misc boxes. Virgin, sweet, caring, got up at 5am to workout most days (srs), came from a good family, had money (over 2mil in her stock account), everything. Figured I hit the jackpot. After two years of dating and living with each other for a year, I realized we just weren't the best match. She would do anything for me, and I would do (almost) anything for her, but I just wasn't feeling it anymore. Had to cut it off. Sucks but like OP said, there's no formula for a perfect match.

I think we could have made it work, but that's what it would have been on my part. Work. I'm currently at a stage in my life where I have too much on my plate to have a 3rd full time job of maintaining a relationship. Unfortunate, but I think it was for the best.
    +++++Positive Crew+++++

_____MISC BALD CREW_____

Carlson Gracie BJJ Crew

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How old are you OP?

Concubines Only Crew
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for sharing. I have been in a LTR for many years with my girl but I find some of my friends struggle to connect initially with girls which leads to this round robin of dating. One in particular wants nothing more than a LTR but can't seem to connect with anyone. I suggested he get feedback because after enough people disconnecting you need to look inwards. I feel this is the problem a lot of miscers may have too.

Katya, any advice on how to better connect with someone? Lots of introspection needed, IMO.
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Show us your tits
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

-JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by prbrah View Post
    Great advice from the OP. I was part of the "no hymen no diamond" crew a few years back. Against all the odds, I met a 25 year old girl who checked all the misc boxes. Virgin, sweet, caring, got up at 5am to workout most days (srs), came from a good family, had money (over 2mil in her stock account), everything. Figured I hit the jackpot. After two years of dating and living with each other for a year, I realized we just weren't the best match. She would do anything for me, and I would do (almost) anything for her, but I just wasn't feeling it anymore. Had to cut it off. Sucks but like OP said, there's no formula for a perfect match.

I think we could have made it work, but that's what it would have been on my part. Work. I'm currently at a stage in my life where I have too much on my plate to have a 3rd full time job of maintaining a relationship. Unfortunate, but I think it was for the best.
    Damn. I hope in 20 years you're not regretting this decision.
    -Virtue is its own reward

-Survived misc outage 2022 crew
    -My old username (Johnez) did not survive outage :-(

-JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -JR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Show us your tits
    Straight to the point, lol.
    -Virtue is its own reward

-Survived misc outage 2022 crew
    -My old username (Johnez) did not survive outage :-(

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Show us your tits
    I'm here for this
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Tldr post pics of ass
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont think so
    SRS
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Agree 100% and you're very wise but in general miscers don't like to read this chit.

That's why they are all incels.
    Have you heard the saying "When you point your finger at someone there are 4 fingers pointing back at you"?

There seems to have been a real cultural change and I wouldn't say that crew doesn't have a point on some things. You still have to adapt to reality which means changing the things you can change, not wasting time being mad because life isn't fair.

Originally Posted by prbrah View Post

A good relationship does take work. Good to recognize it. Any idea when you might drop that 2nd full time job? Something to think on if you want a family.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, we have quoted each other before, so I hope you'll permit me here to ask a reasonably sharp question:

Why should the average Miscer take relationship advice from someone who has been divorced twice?

More generally: I find it quite strange on this forum that the "divorced" or "pay prostitutes" crews seem to be the biggest experts on relationships (from their own posts). Members of this crew often call happily married Miscers part of a "humble brag" group.

On the substance of your post: "body count" is not actually about a number, it is about a behavioral trait. If a man or woman has triple digit body counts, it may be very difficult to imagine how s/he can "settle for one", assuming we are talking about monogamous marriage (the only kind worth talking about). And anyone looking to get into a serious relationship may be very justified in assessing a large number of behavioral traits: plenty of people get married to the wrong person or for the wrong reason...hence the divorce rate I mention above.

Show us your tits
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Tldr post pics of ass
    Why? You two are experienced miscers. Surely you have them saved someplace.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doubt all 3 of those kids are his.

Probably the first is his, she got bored somewhere after that and the second one isn't his. Then "got it out of her system" and went back and the third child is his.

Sadly this isn't baseball and a .667 batting average sucks
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait....So you re saying there is hope for tradies?

________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would be surprised if I don't end up marrying my current GF. Moving into a house next month with her.

Main reason we aren't getting married now/near future is tax reasons, she was late getting into school, etc. We don't "click" on absolutely everything, but she has integrity and is honest, we care about each other, put effort into communication, and she's hot. Have lived together for about 2 years with no real issues.
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Why? You two are experienced miscers. Surely you have them saved someplace.
    Just the pic of you poppin a squat. It's time for updates.

In short, tits or gtfo.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a cry for help. any single 0V35 male miscers?

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Careful...
    Im Intrigued now. If I continue, whats the punishment?
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just lol at thinking miscers plan anything in their lives
    445/340/545

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    If you are serious about wanting to have a family the common factors I've seen in relationships that last are:

Attraction: Doesn't matter if other people think your choice is hot, just if you think she is attractive. Attraction can start with face + body, but it can also be things like sound of her voice, how she moves, a sparkle in her eyes, the way she dresses, etc. etc. etc.

Good Character: Does she have integrity? Loyalty? Kindness? Perseverance? Bravery? Openness? You may have some others that matter to you. Those first few matter quite a bit though. If she keeps her word, isn't two-faced, wouldn't intentionally lash out at someone who is down, and doesn't quit at the first hard situation, or the second, then you have a better chance of making it.

Shared Vision: Do you want the same thing? Share the way that you prioritize? This is big.

If you can't imagine a life with kids or a life without them then you want to know if you are on the same page early. Is religion important to you and are your partners desires around faith compatible? Do you want to always live near your family or do you want to tramp around until something clicks? Maybe there is someplace that you have always wanted to live. Do you expect to share all of the work (earning money, keeping house, childcare, money management) or are there areas that you want primary control of, or want minimal involvement with? Talk that out. Maybe you both want children, but neither one wants to be a stay home parent. Could be that you can arrange your jobs/work schedules so that you both share in child rearing, or maybe you hire someone or use outside childcare.
    I'd say I agree with all of this.

I've been married and was for several years... got cheated on (unfortunately), divorced now... ex is already married again to someone else. And I'd like to meet someone else at some point, but I'm in no rush.... granted, it's hard to not be a little impatient at times because I genuinely enjoyed being married... when you truly find someone that is literally your best friend, your partner, your lover.... all of that... the mental and emotional connection you have with someone when you find that is truly amazing and it honestly can't be beat. But like I said, it's not like wanting some brand new sports car or something like that... you can't just go out here and get it whenever you want. I think it'll come when the time is right....

Honestly, in a way.... I kinda look at it like this. Since part of it is having a best friend, what would you look for in that? Don't even think about it being someone of the opposite sex for a min.... a best friend for me is someone I know I can count on, someone that's gonna be my biggest supporter, loyalty, trust.... someone you genuinely enjoy spending time with and you guys get along, have stuff in common.... like someone I could be around all the time and I enjoy being around them and look forward to it.... someone whose company you enjoy so much to where when you're with them, it seems like time just flies by.... it's not dragging. You could talk with them for hours, etc.... I dunno, that's just me. I think that's what makes the best relationships and marriages. A lot of the ones that have issues or fail are the ones where people are paying more attention IMO to things that just don't really matter all that much.... or shouldn't.

But, ya know, things are a little harder now with all this coronavirus crap going on with stuff being shut down, mask mandates in a lot of places, etc.... it's really hurt going out and meeting people, etc.

Plus when you don't have a social circle or at least not much of one, it makes it a lot harder too. Something that I'm gonna start doing that I would advise others to do, as well, if you're genuinely looking for something.... you don't have to be actively seeking it out to the point of obsession, but I think part of the key is growing your social circle which will inevitably get you more exposure to more women that otherwise may not even know you exist. Get involved in things.... if your own personal faith is important to you and your beliefs (which it is for me), I would encourage people to seek out a church or a place of worship to get involved in. That shouldn't be the reason for you getting involved, but I think a byproduct of it will get you around more people.... thus more exposure to women. I mean, that's just a fact.

What hobbies do you have? What things do you enjoy or what would you do in your free time if it were just you by yourself that brings you happiness and joy? And then maybe find things you could join where you can meet other people that have similar interests.... this is how you build that stuff up. And in all honesty, if you quit focusing so much on finding people of the opposite sex and just look at making friends.... like if you're a guy, even just guy friends that you vibe with and whatnot as a result of doing some of this stuff.... that can get you around more women.

But a big thing that I also wanted to say something about that OP mentioned is the attraction.... don't worry about how other people view who you're eyeing up or maybe going for. What matters is how YOU see them and YOUR attraction to them. Quit worrying about satisfying other people or making sure you get with someone that other people think is hot or attractive.... why should that even matter to you? Stop caring about what others think. That type of chit is a toxic ass mindset that will do nothing but destroy anything that you're potentially trying to build with someone.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    OP, we have quoted each other before, so I hope you'll permit me here to ask a reasonably sharp question:

Why should the average Miscer take relationship advice from someone who has been divorced twice?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DAS IT MANE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First thing I thought.

Marry someone you like and LIKES you.

We all get stuck in our ways as we age. Find someone whose company you enjoy. Needs to be hot too.

Married 24 years crew.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Marriagemax goals 2020
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XPmpnII View Post
    Honestly, in a way.... I kinda look at it like this. Since part of it is having a best friend, what would you look for in that? Don't even think about it being someone of the opposite sex for a min.... a best friend for me is someone I know I can count on, someone that's gonna be my biggest supporter, loyalty, trust.... someone you genuinely enjoy spending time with and you guys get along, have stuff in common.... like someone I could be around all the time and I enjoy being around them and look forward to it.... someone whose company you enjoy so much to where when you're with them, it seems like time just flies by.... it's not dragging. You could talk with them for hours, etc.... I dunno, that's just me. I think that's what makes the best relationships and marriages. A lot of the ones that have issues or fail are the ones where people are paying more attention IMO to things that just don't really matter all that much.... or shouldn't.
    Wisdom/10
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just the pic of you poppin a squat. It's time for updates.

In short, tits or gtfo.
    Awaiting Prime Minister
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.