Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 78novacaine has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Resident misc granny here bored of another "female body count" thread.

There isn't one single reliable factor to find the right wifey for you. Yeah, there are "red flags" to watch out for and you may absolutely have your own personal preferences.

But by putting up more and more "gates" to filter your choices you may reduce your pool of likely candidates down to a point where you can't find anyone at all either due to chance or your own personal value vs. the value of the women you are pursuing.

There are still some good ones out there. I think there must be since good parents mostly raise good kids.

If you are serious about wanting to have a family the common factors I've seen in relationships that last are:

Attraction: Doesn't matter if other people think your choice is hot, just if you think she is attractive. Attraction can start with face + body, but it can also be things like sound of her voice, how she moves, a sparkle in her eyes, the way she dresses, etc. etc. etc.

Good Character: Does she have integrity? Loyalty? Kindness? Perseverance? Bravery? Openness? You may have some others that matter to you. Those first few matter quite a bit though. If she keeps her word, isn't two-faced, wouldn't intentionally lash out at someone who is down, and doesn't quit at the first hard situation, or the second, then you have a better chance of making it.

Shared Vision: Do you want the same thing? Share the way that you prioritize? This is big.

If you can't imagine a life with kids or a life without them then you want to know if you are on the same page early. Is religion important to you and are your partners desires around faith compatible? Do you want to always live near your family or do you want to tramp around until something clicks? Maybe there is someplace that you have always wanted to live. Do you expect to share all of the work (earning money, keeping house, childcare, money management) or are there areas that you want primary control of, or want minimal involvement with? Talk that out. Maybe you both want children, but neither one wants to be a stay home parent. Could be that you can arrange your jobs/work schedules so that you both share in child rearing, or maybe you hire someone or use outside childcare.

That's it. It might be nice to think that her education level, number of previous partners, parents' marriage, or size of her arms will guarantee your "happily ever after" marriage. Real life doesn't work like that.

Pics of a woman I found on Insta while looking at pics of RVs.

About 5 years ago:

She met a man (fellow outdoor enthusiast/hiker), fell in love, got married.

He is a welder and travels to jobsites. They wanted to keep their family together, so they bought a toyhauler and took to the road:

Over the years they have had 3 children (which has to be very challenging under the circumstances) and they seem happy together:

Don't trip yourself up with a bunch of superficial BS.
    TL;DR

Sloots gonna sloot.

JFL @ cucks that get married.
    Permabulk/bloatlord Crew
    Tradie Crew
    HTC

bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Show us your tits
    /\
    This... you expect me to read that novel in the op.. go make me a sandwich

bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Is that your dik, inabox?
    Yes. It's been that way since christmas.. but i left it. Because d!ck in the box is suitable for all holidays.

Registered User bodyarmorbently's Avatar
    bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happily married with 1st child on the way checking in...

I'd say I agree with everything here with the exception of the parents' marriage indicator. I firmly believe a big part of why I'm so compatible with my wife is that we both come from intact families and were raised with similar values. Having your parents set a good example on how to handle a marriage with love and hard work is absolutely influential on how you view these things.
    *SoClose*

Never noticed before, maybe you need a bigger box?

It’s cute how you don’t think dick is allowed tho
    I assumed it wasn't because you spelled it "dik".

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Resident misc granny part made me lol...teach these boys a few things.
    ~ Official FANGIRL Crew ~

I <3 you all

Madfury is my Misc Oneitis <3

You’re allowed dick

But you aren’t allowed a$$
    Well Dick is also a name, short for Richard.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You’re allowed dick

But you aren’t allowed a$$
    You're allowed ass.

Rabbit what's up with the Jeb Bush like low energy?

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All you need to find a suitable mate:

- be real with yourself and with others. Know who YOU are.
    - be realistic with your standards and expectations based on what you, yourself, have to offer.

Everything else will fall into place.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    How old are you OP?

Concubines Only Crew
    Round about this:

Originally Posted by eatmycrackers View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I have been in a LTR for many years with my girl but I find some of my friends struggle to connect initially with girls which leads to this round robin of dating. One in particular wants nothing more than a LTR but can't seem to connect with anyone. I suggested he get feedback because after enough people disconnecting you need to look inwards. I feel this is the problem a lot of miscers may have too.

Katya, any advice on how to better connect with someone? Lots of introspection needed, IMO.
    IDK other than spending more time together. There is something to be said about traveling with a person as a way to get to know each other better.

Originally Posted by Kiop View Post
    dont think so
    SRS
    Which part though? Don't think there are good women or don't think those are the right things to look for?
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Resident misc granny here bored of another "female body count" thread.

There isn't one single reliable factor to find the right wifey for you. Yeah, there are "red flags" to watch out for and you may absolutely have your own personal preferences.

But by putting up more and more "gates" to filter your choices you may reduce your pool of likely candidates down to a point where you can't find anyone at all either due to chance or your own personal value vs. the value of the women you are pursuing.

There are still some good ones out there. I think there must be since good parents mostly raise good kids.

If you are serious about wanting to have a family the common factors I've seen in relationships that last are:

Attraction: Doesn't matter if other people think your choice is hot, just if you think she is attractive. Attraction can start with face + body, but it can also be things like sound of her voice, how she moves, a sparkle in her eyes, the way she dresses, etc. etc. etc.

Good Character: Does she have integrity? Loyalty? Kindness? Perseverance? Bravery? Openness? You may have some others that matter to you. Those first few matter quite a bit though. If she keeps her word, isn't two-faced, wouldn't intentionally lash out at someone who is down, and doesn't quit at the first hard situation, or the second, then you have a better chance of making it.

Shared Vision: Do you want the same thing? Share the way that you prioritize? This is big.

If you can't imagine a life with kids or a life without them then you want to know if you are on the same page early. Is religion important to you and are your partners desires around faith compatible? Do you want to always live near your family or do you want to tramp around until something clicks? Maybe there is someplace that you have always wanted to live. Do you expect to share all of the work (earning money, keeping house, childcare, money management) or are there areas that you want primary control of, or want minimal involvement with? Talk that out. Maybe you both want children, but neither one wants to be a stay home parent. Could be that you can arrange your jobs/work schedules so that you both share in child rearing, or maybe you hire someone or use outside childcare.

That's it. It might be nice to think that her education level, number of previous partners, parents' marriage, or size of her arms will guarantee your "happily ever after" marriage. Real life doesn't work like that.

Pics of a woman I found on Insta while looking at pics of RVs.

About 5 years ago:

She met a man (fellow outdoor enthusiast/hiker), fell in love, got married.

He is a welder and travels to jobsites. They wanted to keep their family together, so they bought a toyhauler and took to the road:

Over the years they have had 3 children (which has to be very challenging under the circumstances) and they seem happy together:

Don't trip yourself up with a bunch of superficial BS.

AP5 / PRO-Fap

I legit just Googled names beginning with as$

There’s a lot
    Cock, pussy, ass, bastard, All work just fine but a$$hole,cun+ and fu<K don't not sure what else.

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice to accidentally fukin scroll through porn fukin sperg retards

In images male nipples are allowed but female ones aren’t
    On this particular matter i strongly support gender equality.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    OP, we have quoted each other before, so I hope you'll permit me here to ask a reasonably sharp question:

Why should the average Miscer take relationship advice from someone who has been divorced twice?

More generally: I find it quite strange on this forum that the "divorced" or "pay prostitutes" crews seem to be the biggest experts on relationships (from their own posts). Members of this crew often call happily married Miscers part of a "humble brag" group.

On the substance of your post: "body count" is not actually about a number, it is about a behavioral trait. If a man or woman has triple digit body counts, it may be very difficult to imagine how s/he can "settle for one", assuming we are talking about monogamous marriage (the only kind worth talking about). And anyone looking to get into a serious relationship may be very justified in assessing a large number of behavioral traits: plenty of people get married to the wrong person or for the wrong reason...hence the divorce rate I mention above.
    Re: divorced, well yeah, I wish that had gone better. One usually acquires wisdom about a thing by either doing themselves (the hard way) or learning from someone else who learned by doing it themselves (the easier way).

I didn't have a great childhood/healthy family dynamics. Neither did my first husband and that is something that we bonded over. It didn't last and there were plenty of highs and lows along the way.

My second husband "looked good on paper". His parents are still married, he was in the advanced/gifted path in school and he was making steady progress with is career. Turns out he was (AFAIK) just about himself at the core and didn't see me as integral to his life, but as a component to upgrade as needed.

Of course there are extremes with body count that head into fundamental attitudes and mental health territory. I posted this up in response to a thread that was the usual misc (under 5/ zero) chorus about women worth marrying. Someone could have quite a few casual encounters while in an experimental stage and then mature and be ready to settle down. Alternately another person could have very few partners, but got burned by them and is carrying baggage from those prior relationships that hinder their ability to be open and trusting, or to simply not project the behavior of past partners onto a new partner.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) siberianracky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was only a few hundred years ago that the idea that you would be in love with your wife was considered ridiculous. Being in "love" was for whores or a mistress. Your got married to form a family for child raising. Like a job.
    I have no interest in children but if I did I would want a woman that understands this concept. If we eat steak everyday, no matter how great the steak is we are going to get sick of steak over time. You have to both agree that it is your job to eat steak for the next 20 years no matter how sick of eating steak you get. We don't live in a Disney movie or a romcom. Those are fiction.

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Miscers complain about bodycount because they are virgins (srs).

How would it be remotely possible for even a super conservative girl to have less than 5 at age 25? How is it possible that some of you "alpha" miscers don't have counts over 10? Do you know how easy it is to get hole just by EXISTING and doing the bare minimum on dating apps and going out?

Take your regular hot chick and start at age 16 - virginity lost to HS boyfriend, there is 1. Break up before senior year or freshman year college. Add either a rebound guy or the next boyfriend from college. there is 2. It's only her second guy ever and she's unsure, break up before college is over. Add just 2 more before graduation, already at 4 at age 22. Assume 1 serious boyfriend a year to 25 until they meet you. that's 7... and some of you guys would say that's slooty.

Attraction and financial habits are the most important things in my opinion for long term partner.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Doubt all 3 of those kids are his.

Probably the first is his, she got bored somewhere after that and the second one isn't his. Then "got it out of her system" and went back and the third child is his.

Sadly this isn't baseball and a .667 batting average sucks
    This.

Clearly a real "free spirit" (whore).

six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50) six2mogger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    How would it be remotely possible for even a super conservative girl to have less than 5 at age 25? How is it possible that some of you "alpha" miscers don't have counts over 10? Do you know how easy it is to get hole just by EXISTING and doing the bare minimum on dating apps and going out?

Take your regular hot chick and start at age 16 - virginity lost to HS boyfriend, there is 1. Break up before senior year or freshman year college. Add either a rebound guy or the next boyfriend from college. there is 2. It's only her second guy ever and she's unsure, break up before college is over. Add just 2 more before graduation, already at 4 at age 22. Assume 1 serious boyfriend a year to 25 until they meet you. that's 7... and some of you guys would say that's slooty.

Attraction and financial habits are the most important things in my opinion for long term partner.
    yeah. it's confusing when miscers say they want a girl with a sub-10 body count....very, very, very few girls with that. and if you subtract extremely ugly, seriously religious, or crippling anxiety...there are almost no normal girls like that.

i know a paki girl. got her first bf at 25, she was a 'good' virgin girl till then. fukkboy played with her for a year and then dumped her. she fukked 4 guys in the week after her breakup to cope. lol.

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally I think it’s a huge turn off when girls post attention whore pics on social media, like the girl in the OP. For that reason alone I would find it difficult to marry her.

Of course people should be realistic with what they offer vs. what they want from a partner, and if they aren’t... well yeah, it will be very hard to find a wife/husband.

Also OP, I think you have misunderstod what some miscers say.
    Lets say the requirement for someone is a virgin... well they are NOT looking for a virgin and everything doesn’t matter, they are looking for all the things you posted AND being a virgin, and that’s why it’s difficult to find that person.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Just the pic of you poppin a squat. It's time for updates.

In short, tits or gtfo.
    Nothing sexy going on here ATM.

https://i.imgur.com/bRZ9aoB.jpg

Considering atomic's lift numbers maybe you two should do a couples "best booty" thread.

We can vote on the winner's prize. Or loser's forfeit.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by six2mogger View Post
    yeah. it's confusing when miscers say they want a girl with a sub-10 body count....very, very, very few girls with that. and if you subtract extremely ugly, seriously religious, or crippling anxiety...there are almost no normal girls like that.

i know a paki girl. got her first bf at 25, she was a 'good' virgin girl till then. fukkboy played with her for a year and then dumped her. she fukked 4 guys in the week after her breakup to cope. lol.
    It's easy for some young miscer 18-22 still dating his first girlfriend to push this narrative. I was one of them. Comes from insecurity that you haven't banged (and wont be able to) bang enough sloots, so your only woman becomes prized territory and you need to be the only one who conquered her.

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn’t read lol

Will just say that outdoors sloot is an outlier in terms of not being 150lbs+ with a BMI over 20

That guy found quality who wasn’t taken, got lucky that she reciprocated interest, and made his move knowing he found a rare gem. Just the biological imperative playing out in real time

Originally Posted by XPmpnII View Post
    I'd say I agree with all of this.

I've been married and was for several years... got cheated on (unfortunately), divorced now... ex is already married again to someone else. And I'd like to meet someone else at some point, but I'm in no rush.... granted, it's hard to not be a little impatient at times because I genuinely enjoyed being married... when you truly find someone that is literally your best friend, your partner, your lover.... all of that... the mental and emotional connection you have with someone when you find that is truly amazing and it honestly can't be beat. But like I said, it's not like wanting some brand new sports car or something like that... you can't just go out here and get it whenever you want. I think it'll come when the time is right....

Honestly, in a way.... I kinda look at it like this. Since part of it is having a best friend, what would you look for in that? Don't even think about it being someone of the opposite sex for a min.... a best friend for me is someone I know I can count on, someone that's gonna be my biggest supporter, loyalty, trust.... someone you genuinely enjoy spending time with and you guys get along, have stuff in common.... like someone I could be around all the time and I enjoy being around them and look forward to it.... someone whose company you enjoy so much to where when you're with them, it seems like time just flies by.... it's not dragging. You could talk with them for hours, etc.... I dunno, that's just me. I think that's what makes the best relationships and marriages. A lot of the ones that have issues or fail are the ones where people are paying more attention IMO to things that just don't really matter all that much.... or shouldn't.

But, ya know, things are a little harder now with all this coronavirus crap going on with stuff being shut down, mask mandates in a lot of places, etc.... it's really hurt going out and meeting people, etc.

Plus when you don't have a social circle or at least not much of one, it makes it a lot harder too. Something that I'm gonna start doing that I would advise others to do, as well, if you're genuinely looking for something.... you don't have to be actively seeking it out to the point of obsession, but I think part of the key is growing your social circle which will inevitably get you more exposure to more women that otherwise may not even know you exist. Get involved in things.... if your own personal faith is important to you and your beliefs (which it is for me), I would encourage people to seek out a church or a place of worship to get involved in. That shouldn't be the reason for you getting involved, but I think a byproduct of it will get you around more people.... thus more exposure to women. I mean, that's just a fact.

What hobbies do you have? What things do you enjoy or what would you do in your free time if it were just you by yourself that brings you happiness and joy? And then maybe find things you could join where you can meet other people that have similar interests.... this is how you build that stuff up. And in all honesty, if you quit focusing so much on finding people of the opposite sex and just look at making friends.... like if you're a guy, even just guy friends that you vibe with and whatnot as a result of doing some of this stuff.... that can get you around more women.

But a big thing that I also wanted to say something about that OP mentioned is the attraction.... don't worry about how other people view who you're eyeing up or maybe going for. What matters is how YOU see them and YOUR attraction to them. Quit worrying about satisfying other people or making sure you get with someone that other people think is hot or attractive.... why should that even matter to you? Stop caring about what others think. That type of chit is a toxic ass mindset that will do nothing but destroy anything that you're potentially trying to build with someone.
    Repped.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Considering atomic's lift numbers maybe you two should do a couples "best booty" thread.

I"m rock hard right now. Post Moar

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

We all just gonna gloss over the fact that shes in a hospital here?

Corona?
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    these sorts of posts are divorced from reality. its not looking good out there from my vantage point. its like its from 2015 before the black pill

anonymous
    Lol at taking advice from this old sloot

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    these sorts of posts are divorced from reality. its not looking good out there from my vantage point. its like its from 2015 before the black pill
    Because it’s a major outlier. See my post above about most women in this day and age being borderline obese contrary to the cherry picked example in the op

The pickings are slim (no pun intended) for many men unless they are top 10% srs

CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000) CR89RA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Old miscers who are married are deluded as ****. Try divorcing your other half and then jumping on tinder for a week to either get ghosted by a 2/10 or in terms of Op have a train ran on them . I swear the boomers are always oblivious just how much relationships have changed these days. FOH