Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Thanks. I enjoyed the product and thanks for including glycerol in it. Lots of companies avoid it, due to mixability issues, but I love the way it works.
    Just went through this log and NICE job! Interesting combo of ingredients for a pump PW with
    the anti estrogen ingredients added It's funny that you linked that Nutrex video in cause
    I just reviewed Nutrex's WARRIOR PW on IG yesterday and it was called The CLUMPY review Lol
    and 1.5 gm of glycerol which was their only pump ingredient really clumped and this PW
    just came out in May and already they reformulated and took out the glycerol and added Nirtosigne.

I saw you mentioned that when you took a scoop of their previous PW which has 400mg of caffeine
    it didn't feel like 400mg and I actually made that comment in my review about Warrior and in that
    profile it didn't feel like what was listed on the label. I think they need to check their raw's
    and find a different factory to make their pre's who deliver ingredients that are maybe better extracts
    cause it's amazing how you can take a PW with less stimulants but it will hit harder than some of these
    Nutrex formulas. The best one they have is the Outlift Amped.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Just went through this log and NICE job! Interesting combo of ingredients for a pump PW with
    the anti estrogen ingredients added It's funny that you linked that Nutrex video in cause
    I just reviewed Nutrex's WARRIOR PW on IG yesterday and it was called The CLUMPY review Lol
    and 1.5 gm of glycerol which was their only pump ingredient really clumped and this PW
    just came out in May and already they reformulated and took out the glycerol and added Nirtosigne.

I saw you mentioned that when you took a scoop of their previous PW which has 400mg of caffeine
    it didn't feel like 400mg and I actually made that comment in my review about Warrior and in that
    profile it didn't feel like what was listed on the label. I think they need to check their raw's
    and find a different factory to make their pre's who deliver ingredients that are maybe better extracts
    cause it's amazing how you can take a PW with less stimulants but it will hit harder than some of these
    Nutrex formulas. The best one they have is the Outlift Amped.
    I think I saw some good deals in warrior in the past, but the formula didn't impress me.
    Yeah, you are right, I've tried a few products with really good profiles, which hit me less, then regular c4 lol.
    From pres I've used most recently, apeshet and own pwr were really good.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I saw some good deals in warrior in the past, but the formula didn't impress me.
    Yeah, you are right, I've tried a few products with really good profiles, which hit me less, then regular c4 lol.
    From pres I've used most recently, apeshet and own pwr were really good.
    The new tubs of Ape Sh#t that have the NICE pick of the ape on it has been reformulated. The reviews
    that I read said they removed the best ingredient for focus CDP Choiline so the focus isn't the same
    so don't buy it again cause your gonna be disappointed unless you like the nice new label

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    The new tubs of Ape Sh#t that have the NICE pick of the ape on it has been reformulated. The reviews
    that I read said they removed the best ingredient for focus CDP Choiline so the focus isn't the same
    so don't buy it again cause your gonna be disappointed unless you like the nice new label
    I think, I tried the new version, it was in white tub. The only strange thing it had, was jungle juice (flavor itself was very good) had fishy aftertaste

I <3 Keto bomb...

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Vortex got a new flavor, Power Juice and its back in Red. Glycerol Fan Boys Love It
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post

Vortex got a new flavor, Power Juice and its back in Red. Glycerol Fan Boys Love It

This was my favorite vortex design Overall very underrated pre. Loved it.

I <3 Keto bomb...

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This was my favorite vortex design Overall very underrated pre. Loved it.
    The Snow Cone Vortex launch was full of good times
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    The Snow Cone Vortex launch was full of good times
    Aside from mixability, flavor itself was very good.

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by stalkioso View Post
    those of you that have been around for a while not sure if you remember that shawn phillips (back when the magazine was still called mm2k) used to swear that using glycerol helped him look leaner/dryer when he was going to do a photo shoot.
    Don't remember that specific interview, but yeah I've heard lots of guys used glycerol, but in very high doses as an osmotic diuretic, to look leaner.

I <3 Keto bomb...

JustJustin885 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't remember that specific interview, but yeah I've heard lots of guys used glycerol, but in very high doses as an osmotic diuretic, to look leaner.
    jhfghnjkl

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good