aswarola8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight Loss Questions

I'm a 5' 8" male and currently weigh around 182 pounds and I'm really wanting to lose some weight. My goal is at least 10 pounds to start, because I've been at this same weight for about 3 years and just want to know that I can change my lifestyle and be healthier in the long run. I know that diet is absolutely key to losing weight, but I regularly find myself uncertain about what types of foods to avoid. Do I eat a low-fat diet, low-carb diet, or a mixture, and how do sugars fit into this? Also, what kinds of exercises are ideal for weight loss? Is HIIT (or other forms of cardio) good for weight loss? Thanks for any advice you have!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You only need to avoid foods that trigger your appetite - because controlling your calorie intake is key. No foods have a negative impact on dieting other than if they cause you to overeat. That includes sugars BTW. And you don't need to go low carb.

Read the "basics" sticky thread at the top of the page.

Ideal exercise = resistance training (I don't include HIIT in this although some seem to think it counts) - not because of calorie burning but because it preserves muscle. It's easier to control net calorie balance via your intake - but you can do some cardio if you like.

camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50) camilahenry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to know, drinking honey with warm water in the morning is useful or not?

Registered User userDKUBMCDU1Q7's Avatar
    userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userDKUBMCDU1Q7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by camilahenry View Post
    I want to know, drinking honey with warm water in the morning is useful or not?
    Too many simple sugars so avoid that... try eating whole grain wheat cereal.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by userDKUBMCDU1Q7 View Post
    Not necessarily. To repeat what I wrote above:

No foods have a negative impact on dieting other than if they cause you to overeat [calories]. That includes sugars BTW

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by userDKUBMCDU1Q7 View Post
    Nothing wrong with simple sugars provided they fit in your calorie target.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB