8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000)

Has anyone ever took a cheap shot on you

like punched you in the back of the head when you weren't looking or come from behind and try to choke you out? happened to me twice. feel like getting these mfers back. showing up to their house and koing them

ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ReyDelMundo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was carrying my buddy who had gotten into it with a group of 3 other guys. Rainy as **** in a muddy parking lot. I get punched from behind, drop my buddy, hit the ground, luckily a guy we knew Who wrestled in hs was pissing behind the bar and jumped in, got my feet back and we wiped the floor with the guys while the girls with them were hysterically screaming “stahp” the entire time but not doing chit lol.

Was annoyed by the blindside and got in a few more shots than I would have otherwise, all in all was a pretty fun night though. Also had a lot more respect for wrestler homie for jumping in.

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yea when i was in 8th grade i tackled a kid when we were playing football and i went to hi 5 some of my team and when i turned around, the kid i tackled cracked me in the face immediately. i wasn't a "fighter" back then but i was a bloatlord and i loved wwf. this was the attitude era. i didnt go down. i grabbed him and threw him on the floor and then i did a few jumping knees to his head. i was well over 200 lbs.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah once. Little prick came from the side with his buddies. 2 of my boys jumped in to even the odds and I was about to stomp a mudhole in the ass of the sucker punching phaggot but a third guy jumped in and had me in a headlock and had my swinging arm locked so i couldnt take him to pound town. WHen we went to the floor he went partially under the pool table so when i realized i couldnt swing (i had him by the shirt...hoodie. whatever he was wearing) and I kept pulling him up banging his face into the bottom of the pool table

A few weeks later he came up and apologized. I head butted him and threw him over the deck wall. My best friend had to get a bunch of stitches from the fight. When he jumped in he and one guy knocked over a trash can full of beer bottles. A few broke and my friend got a gash cut over his right rhomboid and lower back.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft

"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!" - The scourge of Carpathia, The Sorrow of Moldovia
    ☠👺👻🧛🧟🦇🕷🕸🎃🩸⚰⚱

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did wrestling in middle school 6 foot dude tackled me when I was talking to the coach from behind, my 5’2 butt falls back, wrist breaks, bone goes through the skin and I never was on the wrestling team again
    Insta is username snails.r.us

xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xeron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was once in a group of 4 friends bullchitting

A dude comes up behind me and goes, "hey man" I turn around to look at him and am met with the douchiest sucker punch straight to the dome
    Last edited by xeron; 09-20-2020 at 11:33 PM.
    Make Misc Great Again

tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Did wrestling in middle school 6 foot dude tackled me when I was talking to the coach from behind, my 5’2 butt falls back, wrist breaks, bone goes through the skin and I never was on the wrestling team again
    wtf man? what were his reasons? was he disciplined? In like 10th/11th grade, there was this black guy that didnt really fit in with the thuggish black guys or the non-thuggish. He was pretty cool. Would talk to anyone, nice, had a learning disability so it effected his personality some. I always liked him though. Anyway, the thuggish black kids would pick on him in a funny way, sort of mean, sort of funny. In a high school way. Trying to impress people and be funny. Typical chithead kids. Anyway, one day we were in PE and he gets Goldberg'd from behind at near full speed by a guy i later got into a fight with (irrelavent). James (the guy i'm talking about) layed in the floor struggling for breath for a few minutes while the ENTIRE crowd of black kids laughed. The rest of us were like "WTF was that about?" what kind of sociopath do you have to be to do that to someone? Cruel mother fukkers man. But these are the types of kids you cant really discipline because of racism complaints. I had to help him to the school nurse who i later found out was just some older lady who was once a teacher and had some CPR-like certifications. The fuk is that chit all about??
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft

"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!" - The scourge of Carpathia, The Sorrow of Moldovia
    ☠👺👻🧛🧟🦇🕷🕸🎃🩸⚰⚱

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    wtf man? what were his reasons? was he disciplined? In like 10th/11th grade, there was this black guy that didnt really fit in with the thuggish black guys or the non-thuggish. He was pretty cool. Would talk to anyone, nice, had a learning disability so it effected his personality some. I always liked him though. Anyway, the thuggish black kids would pick on him in a funny way, sort of mean, sort of funny. In a high school way. Trying to impress people and be funny. Typical chithead kids. Anyway, one day we were in PE and he gets Goldberg'd from behind at near full speed by a guy i later got into a fight with (irrelavent). James (the guy i'm talking about) layed in the floor struggling for breath for a few minutes while the ENTIRE crowd of black kids laughed. The rest of us were like "WTF was that about?" what kind of sociopath do you have to be to do that to someone? Cruel mother fukkers man. But these are the types of kids you cant really discipline because of racism complaints. I had to help him to the school nurse who i later found out was just some older lady who was once a teacher and had some CPR-like certifications. The fuk is that chit all about??
    he thought it would be funny. I was 12 he was 13. He apologized when he was 22 smh he was like twice my weight class

People used to do mean stuff like that to my brother (aspergers with really bad ocd) never saw why it was funny to make him cry

yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we were once playing deck hockey in gym class in HS. i was checking people(clean. never away from the play. even though we werent supposed to do that). one kid took a running start and cross checked me in the back while i had my back to him. i went down, but as soon as i got up i took my stick in two hands and drove him into a door. small of his back straight into a doorknob. he started crying like a bitch.

8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000) 8pieces is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he thought it would be funny. I was 12 he was 13. He apologized when he was 22 smh he was like twice my weight class
    did you bang?

had the samething happen to me when I was small in hs. was at a party and some dude twice my size came and choked me out as "joke". then when i awoke he did that ghetto handshake kids do acting like was all cool. i was pissed. gonna beat his ass if i ever see him again. i hold grudges

Originally Posted by 8pieces View Post
    did you bang?

had the samething happen to me when I was small in hs. was at a party and some dude twice my size came and choked me out as "joke". then when i awoke he did that ghetto handshake kids do acting like was all cool. i was pissed. gonna beat his ass if i ever see him again. i hold grudges
    i once put a kid on the bus in a sleeper as a joke. it was all laughing and joking til one kid was like yoooo dude is turning blue. i released the hold and the kid dropped like a sack of fuking potatoes. i was terrified. i was just playing.

mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcboo2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Way more times than would seem reasonable by anyone I've ever met.

The other cheap shot someone took was when i was an 8th grade some kid was talking **** about me so i goto his house get him to come outside he wasn't interested in fighting me so i turned around and he decks me in the back of the head. it didn't hurt but i turned around and started wailing on him. he starts crying and goes and tells his older brother and his brother comes and tells my parents. lol

this one i felt bad for even though he started it. he cried like i ended his life. he was scared of me since then. even though i'd never try to do something like that again.

Originally Posted by 8pieces View Post
    did you bang?

nope weird Mormon kid, played in a screamo straight edge band, got married at 17, I wasn’t into boys/dating till I was like 15-16

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    i once put a kid on the bus in a sleeper as a joke. it was all laughing and joking til one kid was like yoooo dude is turning blue. i released the hold and the kid dropped like a sack of fuking potatoes. i was terrified. i was just playing.
    how long was the hold? like 45 seconds? its the kids fault for passing out and not tapping. You guys that put people in sleeps just for fun are some psychopathic fuks man...Thats like breaking someones legs for fun but then saying "Its cool man, i got you this wheel chair"

☠👺👻🧛🧟🦇🕷🕸🎃🩸⚰⚱

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    how long was the hold? like 45 seconds? its the kids fault for passing out and not tapping. You guys that put people in sleeps just for fun are some psychopathic fuks man...Thats like breaking someones legs for fun but then saying "Its cool man, i got you this wheel chair"
    less than a minute for sure

dont call me a psycopath. i was 13 or 14 and a huge wrestling fan. i was just having a giggle. i swear i remember my mindset at the time. i was NOT trying to hurt the kid.

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    less than a minute for sure

dont call me a psycopath. i was 13 or 14 and a huge wrestling fan. i was just having a giggle. i swear i remember my mindset at the time. i was NOT trying to hurt the kid.
    Man...that's a fukked up thing to do to a kid that isnt suspecting it at all much less one who doesnt know when to tap out. Being a little kid has little to do with it. Sure you didnt know better but you couldnt use that excuse if you really did hurt the kid. You can trigger strokes and aneurysms with choke holds you know. Its not that likely but you never know what underlying diagnosed conditions someone may have

☠👺👻🧛🧟🦇🕷🕸🎃🩸⚰⚱

bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had a girls kick me in the nuts several times. but I pay for it so it's not cheap
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scenario A

Punched in the back of the head after subduing an intoxicated person who was attempting to assault another person. Kind of dazed me out but still got back to my feet, intoxicated bloke then was pulled away by his mates.

Scenario B

Subdued an intoxicated bloke and then another guy decided to come behind me and put me in a hold (I couldn't see the fuker since my full focus was on the first bloke and the other guy just came out of nowhere plus I was still new in the industry). Other security guard grabbed the fuker off me though and we both pushed the guys outside the venue

All I can remember off the top of my head, been doing this for four years so there's been tons of times where i've been cheap-shotted but these are the ones I can recall
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should track him down and demand a trial by combat.

I'm sure Amanda Nunes would be more than happy to beat that dude senseless.
    Yellow Fever Crew

MMGA

Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Khumatmibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happened once. Talking to a girl in a club, manlet twink beside me told me to go away. I laughed it off, wasn't even being confrontational and turned back to the girl.

He sucker punched me in the forehead (lol wot). I turned to face him, threw the cleanest cross I think I've ever landed in my life and sat him on his ass. Security swarmed and I noped out of there. Genuinely not so much as a scratch on my head from his cheap shot. I'm lucky he didn't have a gang of friends with him though. SRS story. Felt alpha at the time. In hindsight I feel pretty degenerate for fighting in a club, even though it couldn't have been avoided. Cannot stand bars and clubs these days.