userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) userO1ROTHKVUIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Had a minor confrontation with a white BLM supporter

This was in London UK back in May

I’m going home from work Satuday lunchtime and walk past two white girls and one blonde boy in their late teens with BLM signs

I say as a joke “going to cheer for the other side”

He absolutely loses it, swings round starts going into one starts shouting at me “you racist scum, you National Front ****” etc

I started rattling off crime statistics but the cognitive dissonance kicked in from them, chicks said “he seems drunk”

Guy was waving an umbrellas at me too. And spat near my feet. If it had connected anywhere on my body I would have clumped him.

Anyway went on our separate ways giving obscenities at each other but I was really surprised and disappointed at the crazy programming to make this kin fellow be such a turncoat

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was in a similar situation the other day

I’m going home from work Satuday lunchtime and walk past two white girls and one blonde boy in their late teens with BLM signs

He absolutely loses it, swings round starts going into one starts shouting at me “you racist scum, you National Front ****” etc

I started rattling off crime statistics but the cognitive dissonance kicked in from them, chicks said “he seems drunk”

Guy was waving an umbrellas at me too. And spat near my feet. If it had connected anywhere on my body I would have clumped him.

Anyway went on our separate ways giving obscenities at each other but I was really surprised and disappointed at the crazy programming to make this kin fellow be such a turncoat
    Current location: Las Vegas, NV | US Air Force Crew ✈️ | Retiring at 39 Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew | Hand Model Crew | Blind Buy Crew *BBC* | PdM Crew
    Always Pick #4 Crew | Misc Sneakerhead Crew | Misc Wristwatch Crew
    LVR 🏈 Anaheim Angels ⚾ Ducks/VGK 🏒
    MISC APOCALYPSE 8/5/2017 SURVIVOR

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dallas, Texas / USMC / Rugby / AP4C / MAGA

beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000) beansieweansie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP thats so weird you'll never believe this but I’m going home from work at lunchtime and walk past two white girls and one blonde boy in their late teens with BLM signs

ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ipunchurgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dizzin9 View Post

You should have slept him & left

Edit: meant to quote op
    Race baiter crew
    Med Master race
    Always speak the truth no matter what
    Conquistador crew
    6'1 crew
    Anti manlet crew

multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) multiplemiggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool story OP. I was in a similar situation the other day

PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000) PISTELERO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man! What a small world because thats so weird you'll never believe this but I’m going home from work at lunchtime and walk past two white girls and one blonde boy in their late teens with BLM signs