DBone182 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Safe Omega 3 single dose?

Like it says on the tin. I realise this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find an answer anywhere. Everything is about a safe (maximum) dosgage per day, but not in a single serving. The reason for my question is, I would prefer to take it with a meal, and I do IF, more acurately I guess OMAD, so I'm wondering how much I can get away with taking in one dose.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is probably no reason to go beyond the RDA. I found it made me more prone to nosebleeds - it is a blood thinner.

DBone182 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So... Anywhere from 200mg-4g a day. But that's spread out over a period of 16 hours if you are having more than one dose in a day. My question is a single serving/dose.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    How you spread it out through the day isn't going to make any difference. If you have 2 meals, have half at each. A single dose isn't going hurt anything.