bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lightbulb Looking For Brand Reps?

It's been awhile as everything has been so busy and chaotic with quarantine, virtual learning, and life....

BUT are there any brands looking to add new reps?
    Last edited by bdillingham5; 09-19-2020 at 05:10 PM.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Almost all the brand Reps are gone from the forums. Forums are dead. IG is where brands want their ambassadors. For me personally I have left MAN Sports in my Sig because I am still affiliated with them, but I have zero responsibilities to this forum. My duties now are posting on IG and FB. I think the only reason I'm still doing the ambassador thing is because I'm close with the HQ staff, and have went out of my way several times to travel across country to help support and build the brand.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Almost all the brand Reps are gone from the forums. Forums are dead. IG is where brands want their ambassadors. For me personally I have left MAN Sports in my Sig because I am still affiliated with them, but I have zero responsibilities to this forum. My duties now are posting on IG and FB. I think the only reason I'm still doing the ambassador thing is because I'm close with the HQ staff, and have went out of my way several times to travel across country to help support and build the brand.
    Thanks brother! I figured that was the case, but I know there are still some really good guys here on the boards that might know of some spots.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1