pmpate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Six Pack Diet Help - No Stove. No Microwave.

Hello all,

I'm in a circumstance where I only have available to me a refrigerator. No stove. No microwave.

I'm looking to cut enough to get a six pack and need help with ideas for snacks and foods to obtain my goal.

Any suggestions for meals?

EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is going to sound boring, but canned lean protein like tuna or chicken. Drain it and eat it directly out of the can if you have to. You don't even need a refrigerator. Also protein powder with water. Just those two can potentially get you to half of your daily protein requirement for very few calories. You'll have to eat at a deficit to lose fat, so calorically efficient protein gives you a potent advantage.
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 475

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Greek yogurt with berries
    Cold sandwiches
    Wraps
    Jerky
    Large salad
    The power of carbs compels me!

Question

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    This is going to sound boring, but canned lean protein like tuna or chicken. Drain it and eat it directly out of the can if you have to. You don't even need a refrigerator. Also protein powder with water. Just those two can potentially get you to half of your daily protein requirement for very few calories. You'll have to eat at a deficit to lose fat, so calorically efficient protein gives you a potent advantage.
    Thanks!

My workout consist of lifting heavy. Would this help streamline progress? Bigger muscles require more calories to maintain themselves, so when there is a defecit, the muscles will use stored fats to maintain themselves. Is my understanding correct?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Greek yogurt with berries
    Cold sandwiches
    Wraps
    Jerky
    Large salad
    Thanks!

I see you're at 9% BF. Any other tips?

EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EliKoehn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pmpate View Post
    Thanks!

My workout consist of lifting heavy. Would this help streamline progress? Bigger muscles require more calories to maintain themselves, so when there is a defecit, the muscles will use stored fats to maintain themselves. Is my understanding correct?
    Sorry, but that's actually a little misguided. There are threads at the top of this board labeled "Stickies" which have concise, fundamental info on nutrition and how to implement it practically on a diet. I'd suggest going ahead and reading those to get on the right track.

Done right, building a great physique and developing commensurate strength will take a long time and is not something you can shortcut.
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 475

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Smile

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Sorry, but that's actually a little misguided. There are threads at the top of this board labeled "Stickies" which have concise, fundamental info on nutrition and how to implement it practically on a diet. I'd suggest going ahead and reading those to get on the right track.

Done right, building a great physique and developing commensurate strength will take a long time and is not something you can shortcut.
    Understood, thanks!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pmpate View Post
    Thanks!

I see you're at 9% BF. Any other tips?
    9% is just my personal estimate.

in my case I went through a prolonged period of issues with body image and food restriction, so that’s why I’m still lean... not a happy story.. I was like 126lb and nearing essential fat at my worst.

But it’s just about calories in / calories out... if you have issues with fullness:

Cucumbers
    Tomatoes
    Romaine lettuce

Basically any high volume vegetable combined with proteins is going to help with satiety.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 09-18-2020 at 09:15 AM.

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can cook eggs and egg whites in the microwave
    Low fat cheese sticks/ cottage cheese
    Deli meat
    Precooked meat baggies with salad baggie mixes
    Canned soup, beans and chili
    Fruit
    Hummus and veggies
    Sandwiches
    Bars
    Veggie steamer bags
    Cereal with almond milk unsweetened or oatmeal
    Rice steamer bags (precooked rice bags you heat up in 90 seconds)
    Instant potatoes
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    You can cook eggs and egg whites in the microwave
    Veggie steamer bags
    Rice steamer bags (precooked rice bags you heat up in 90 seconds)
    OP has no microwave

anthonynathan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel sorry for you, no stove, no cooked meals. I'd make sure to get out of that situation as fast as possible if I were you. I wouldn't be able to maintain a sustainable level for the medium term without being able to prepare some meals or order some from nearby.

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    OP has no microwave
    oh well go buy one for 30 bucks and plug it in lol, a coffee maker can make oats at least, cook eggs and heat up soup
    Insta is username snails.r.us