Lcsdreamlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout exercises and diet

Hey.

Just wanted to ask are am I right road or I do something completely wrong.

Here is my workout plan:

---DAY ONE BACK AND TRAP---
    LATERALL PULLDOWNS 3 x 10
    SHRUGS 3 x 10
    DUMBELL ROWS 3 x 10
    DUMBELL SHRUGS 3 x 10
    DEADLIFTS 10 -8-5-5-3-MAX

---DAY TWO CHEST---
    PUSH UPS 3 x 20
    DUMBELL BENCH PRESS 3 x 10
    DIPS 3 x 10
    BENCH 10-8-5-5-3-MAX

---DAY THREE ARMS---
    DUMBBELL CURLS 3 x 10
    HAMMER CURLS 3 x 10
    TRICEP CABLE PUSHDOWN 3 x 10
    DIPS 3 x 10
    PEACHER CURLS 5 x 10
    KICKBACKS 3 x 10

---SHOULDERS---
    DUMBELL SHOULDER PRESS 3 x 10
    SHOULDER FRONT RAISES 3 x 10
    DUMBBELL SHRUGS 3 x 10
    SIDE LATERAL RAISES 3 x 10
    SHOULDER PRESS 10 -8-5-5-3-MAX

Yeah there is no legs day but its because I walk everyday in work alteast +15 000 steps and also I do cycling.

Right now I am 158lbs teenager and my goal is to gain muscle mass and get bigger. I dont start write here my diet but its pretty clean: shakers, meat, rice, nuts = everyday 2800 calories and 227g protein. (maybe a lot but I have no money to buy some other food). I also take creatin 5g everyday, drink +2l water.

Do you think I will make some gains?

CP0303 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Firstly, you're doing a very unoptimal training split compared to what you could be doing. You would ideally want to be hitting every muscle group x2/week so if you are currently training 4 days/week then a split such as P.H.U.L would be much more optimal for progression. Also, don't skip legs at all even if you dont like it which most of us don't since walking and cycling will not make them bigger(Cycling could theoretically but it depends on what type you do and will only last while being a novice). If you want to improve your knowledge more then google "The Fitness Wiki" and it's the first link and that will tell you pretty much all you need to know as a beginner, just explore the website and it tells you how and when to bulk/cut,nutrition(macros/calories) and most popular used training splits that are known to be optimal. You also want to be drinking more than 2litres of water/day, I would personally suggest anywhere from 4-6L white taking creatine and drinking more water in general is better.
    With your diet, at 158lbs you are eating way too much protein. A general rule is to stay at 1gram of protein per lbs of bodyweight so for you it would be roughly 160lbs protein/day and then just split the rest of your food between carbs and fats (what ever suits your preference). At your weight, I presume you are an ecotomph (skinny) so I would suggest a bulk and that website I told suggested earlier will tell you how to.

also, don't have the urge to look like someone because nearly all the time they have 5-10 years of training under their belt and also most likely have used PEDs of some sort to enhance their physique. Another word of advice that will help you, Stay Natural, otherwise you'll 99.9% regret it alot in your future years.

majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000) majinvegetabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would recommend a push/pull split. I think having a day just for arms is counterproductive, train biceps on pull day and triceps on push. And you should train your legs no matter how much cardio you do. Just do some squats once a week.