DaltonFord1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help need a Libido booster!!!

Hey guys I’m new here and super excited to find this site.
    I was wondering if you guys could help me.
    I need a libido booster. It’s been gradually getting less and less horny. I really don’t want to pill I have to take every day. Was hoping to find something similar to like taking an aspirin for when u have a headache. I only want to take it when I feel I need the boost.

For some background. I eat well. I’m 6”4 210 lbs. I train 5 days a week. 32 inch waist. Bloodwork is great but I find myself not being that interested unless it has been over a week or so. It’s not the women either. Many are sexy but I just don’t get as excited as I’d like. It’s not an erection issue. I’m fortunate to not have issues there. It’s a true drive issue.

I have varied my diet and try different things but it really hasn’t helped much. I have also experimented with exercising more doing more cardio doing heavier weights etc. and nothing has really made that big of a difference.

I really need some help because this is getting very frustrating to me. It also causes trouble in relationships because they don’t feel wanted as much or as sexy because my lack of interest.

If you guys can recommend something that you know works please let me know like I said I’d really like something that I can just take as needed not be on every day pill type thing. Please only recommend things that you’ve actually tried if you don’t mind. Thank you guys so much for reading through all of this. I greatly appreciate it.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

No I haven’t tried it before. What kind of effect did it have for you?

Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can totally relate with that you talk, in my case the only thing that works short term is zinc.

A zinc pill usually increase my libido within a couple of hours and keeps it higher for the rest of the day.

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't have to answer if you don't want but do you happen to be on an anti-depressant? Just from personal experience in the past, I tried a few and ran into similar problems. If it wasn't lack of desire, it was lack of being able to.. well, get off. I got off that medication and never had the problem again. Another suggestion is stop doing the solo stuff if you are and that'll help.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DaltonFord1 View Post
    No I haven’t tried it before. What kind of effect did it have for you?
    It definitely increased my libido, but I took it daily
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a combination of LJ100 and Maca has helped me in the past.

Thank you guys so much for your answers and your honesty. I greatly appreciate it. I will happily share anything and be as honest as possible. I’m not on any medication or anti depressants. I don’t even drink.

It’s just frustrating because I’m healthy good weight solid muscle. Blood work is great which I’m very grateful for but ....

I’m not taking care of business on my own I’m saving it all for when I actually get in the mood. Then when it’s over I’m tired and not interested no matter how hard they bother me for the next few hours which is sad.

I’m going to get everything you guys suggested and experiment a bit because I’m tired of hoping it will get better.
    Thank you all again very much. If there’s anything else I can answer please let me know.