Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Conspirabrah View Post
    This is a topic I've been waiting to post on for a bit. Yes, this Kabbalistic/Talmudic, Orthodox Jewish "messiah" is, most likely, the AntiChrist. People who know the History of the state of Israel shouldn't be surprised to learn this: the modern state of Israel was created by the Illuminati Rothschild family.

Also, things are probably about to get REALLY bad for the Israelis, themselves. Alot of Orthodox Rabbis have occult beliefs that, in order for the Messianic age to TRULY come about, a great war has to happen with PERSIA(Iran), and many Jews have to get killed. This is the script that they believe in.

So, the people of modern Israel need to pepper their anguses.
    Was really hoping I didn’t see this in my lifetime. It’s sad a lot of miscers who want to see Israel burn to the ground would cheer this scenario absolutely sickening.

As far back as I can remember Jews don’t believe Jesus is the messiah they believe the actual messiah is yet to come...now it appears this rabbi thinks he’s found him.

When really this messiah will betray and massacre the Jews and that is when Israel will turn to Jesus.

From a fan perspective I will be cheering Israel against Iran . I just hate that we may see bloodshed there first.

Apparently there will also be 200 million soldiers from China that make their wAy to Israel which back when Bible was written they had no idea how that would be possible as the Earth’s population was not near large enough for that amount of troops to invade israel.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 09-19-2020 at 06:13 AM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000) Newatthegym is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yup. Im here.