Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000) Eterniity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Floyd is the GOAT. NO DOUBT. There's a video on YouTube analysing his fight vs Canelo. Schooling. Don't care if Canelo wasn't prime.

Anyway, ofc Tyson being labelled too 10 is pure speculation. But from what we've seen he certainly had the ability for it. He's an exciting boxer, a personality. If we're going off of feats sure he wouldn't be top 10 but man watching him...
    Then again, the really funny thing is you read my signature, now I'm home in Bel Air, ayyyy.

KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuster1 View Post
    All I know is he is the LAST person I would want to get in the ring against.

That’s gotta count for something
    This. The thing with Mike was that even if his pro career was short lived, when he was on top, he was on TOP. Even if we only got to see Mike Tyson in his prime for a short time, his skill was flat out blinding IMO.

He didn't just beat his opponents, he phucking dominated them.
    Signature on recharge.

ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ExPatriot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    ITT retards that never boxed in a good boxing gym and can’t fight their way out of a paper bag or an ANTIFA/BLM riot talk sheit about a GOAT boxer.

LOL

Misc is a special place.

You literally have Ali saying Tyson would KTFO him and countless actual boxers and trainers saying Tyson is the best, but no no no, retard miscers who can maybe do 3 pull ups on a good day and watched UFC Maybe 4 times and who stopped sucking their mama tits a few months ago, are gonna enlighten us as to how bad Tyson was and how they know who is the best.

ITT miscers know better than Ali.
    I'm a casual boxing / MMA fan so hard to argue with knowledgeable people but that said, isn't this the personification of the misc - retards spewing about anything and everything with little to know actual knowledge of the subject...
    Dallas, Texas / USMC / Rugby / AP4C / MAGA

Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT retards that never boxed in a good boxing gym and can’t fight their way out of a paper bag or an ANTIFA/BLM riot talk sheit about a GOAT boxer.

LOL

Misc is a special place.

You literally have Ali saying Tyson would KTFO him and countless actual boxers and trainers saying Tyson is the best, but no no no, retard miscers who can maybe do 3 pull ups on a good day and watched UFC Maybe 4 times and who stopped sucking their mama tits a few months ago, are gonna enlighten us as to how bad Tyson was and how they know who is the best.

Was that after or before Holyfield beat the piss out of him?

Tyson is not even a top 10 HW
    Everything I do is biblical

bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bfdehewdbyywhn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for a 5’9 210 lb guy fighting 6’5+ 260lb+ fighters as a kid, he’s definitely one of the best HW of all time. not one boxer has done what he’s has ever since. his style is significantly more technical than casuals will realize
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Floyd is one of the all-time greats, no question. Yes, the hate on him for dodging fights is deserved. But a lot of the hate on him comes from his "boring" fighting style, and I just don't get that. Floyd is a defensive MASTER, and you're sticking your fingers in your ears and dismissing him by saying "I don't like defense!". Probably just going back to your other tab and jerking off to Mike Tyson knockout highlights.

FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

feminine and fast-twitch etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by siberianrockyy View Post
    I would say top two. Floyd vs Sugar Ray Robinson. Toss up. I think in time though Floyd will be seen as #1. Pacquiao's legend will only grow, only increasing Floyd's victory. Canelo could retire with one loss and an ATG.
    My uncle fought Sugar Ray Robinson and I'm so proud and in awe of him!!!

I remember him telling the family that Sugar Ray was the toughest fight ever. It was the only one he lost... until he became permanently injured in the war (his arm). His aspiring, growing and promising career was over then. And I know that must have hurt him beyond comprehension, but he moved on and had done well for himself and his family.

I visit my uncle on a regular basis these days, knowing I'll get guidance and love from him during these crazy times.
    Fact: My first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ByAssociation View Post
    Almost anyone has the ability to become a heavyweight by putting mass on and fighting without cutting at heavyweight. Therefore, in the discussion of greatest boxers of all time or any fighter, heavyweight should have such a massive boost over any other weight class - still massively respectable but nowhere near the heavyweights. Once you start fighting over who is the best taking into account all the lighter classes **** just gets crazy. So for me personally thinking about, who were the best boxers, you sortof get a run down of the top heavyweights, then you throw some other guys in saying, yeah he was good for a ___weight too.

Its sortof silly to rank guys like floyd and paquiao despite their skill and tenacity as being better boxers than tyson when you realize he could probably have knocked out like five of them at once.
    always bet on bloat

FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) FreshLemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know of any boxing expert who doesn't think that Mike Tyson in his prime would have been a formidable opponent to any heavyweight in history. His speed and defence were incredible, with ridiculous knockout power. He was in a class of his own for a little while.

Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hector002 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: People that don't know **** about boxing.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't know chit about boxing, but I will say (to my untrained eye) Tyson's power looked absolutely vicious compared to other "greats". He looked like the man version of a pitbull.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL

Misc is a special place.

This.

Almost everyone ITT is a complete idiot. The fact that he regularly beat the living living hell out of the best boxers who were 4-6” taller and 50lbs heavier is unreal. You’d realize this if you’ve even done 1 light sparring session.
    Masks are for pussies

Founder & CEO of /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

I.R.B.

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mike Tyson is wildly misunderstood. He's seen as this powerful brute, destroyer, but was an amazing technical boxer.

If you have the time, take a look at this film study.

The biggest issue with Mike is that he never won the big fight. He was supposed to fight Evander Holyfield but lost to Buster Douglas all because they didn't take him seriously. Then he matched up against Evander and Lennox later on in his career, and he mentally wasn't there against Evander, and Lennox was just way to big and skilled. His loses against Kevin Mcbride and Danny Williams don't do him and favors either.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Polaris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can argue that he "didn't beat any real competition", or some of the other shyt people say against him, but there is no denying he was a beast with massive skills - whose career was cut short.

If he'd continued to have been surrounded by better people, then who knows what heights he would have reached. If you could combine all of his physical tools with a Joe Frazier level of toughness then that would be the GOAT.

Also, perhaps some of you should watch his career highlights. It gives you a whole new appreciation for how much of a beast he really was during his peak, its ridiculous.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    You can argue that he "didn't beat any real competition", or some of the other shyt people say against him, but there is no denying he was a beast with massive skills - whose career was cut short.

If he'd continued to have been surrounded by better people, then who knows what heights he would have reached. If you could combine all of his physical tools with a Joe Frazier level of toughness then that would be the GOAT.

Also, perhaps some of you should watch his career highlights. It gives you a whole new appreciation for how much of a beast he really was during his peak, its ridiculous.
    Can I add he seems like a genuine and nice dude (these days) too? Like for real, would love to get a beer with him.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Boxing has such a long history and when I think of all the boxers that came before, and after Tyson, it's hard to put him on a top 10 all time list. Even a top 10 heavyweight list he might barely make it.

For heavyweights you have Marciano, Ali, Foreman, Liston, Holyfield, Holmes, Louis, Frazier, Lewis at the very least. You can argue for a few more people up there before him

Mike Tyson is one of those cases where his legendary and mythical status supersedes what he's accomplished in his career. Maybe one of the scariest fighters in terms of KO power, aside from Foreman. Thing is Mike Tyson was undersized which sucks and is one of the biggest what ifs in boxing if he got his mind right and didn't go to prison. But boxing is also training the mind so there is that.

Add in absolute legends like Marvin Hagler, Sugar Ray, Floyd, etc. But it's hard to rank between weight classes so it's best just to leave at top 10 heavyweight.
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    Can I add he seems like a genuine and nice dude (these days) too? Like for real, would love to get a beer with him.
    He's finally beginning to like himself. It's a little weird watching him refer to his younger self as "that guy", and his accomplishments as meaningless. I wonder what his career would have been like if he could turn "IRON MIKE" on when he needed, and off when he wasn't in fight mode.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have to lick mike's toad to see the truth.

Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nobody sold out Arenas like Tyson.. that's why he is #1 all time..

Even today.. If he said I'm making a come back... the fight would be sold out

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at experts trying to rate fighters from different generations, different styles and different weight classes...

These "experts" predict who is the best fighters between TWO opponents in their own weight class that get into the ring with each other on the same day and get it wrong a lot of the time..

You are going to tell me you can rank the best fighters of all times but can pick the best fighter on the day of? OK....

messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) messomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alie865656 View Post
    Nobody sold out Arenas like Tyson.. that's why he is #1 all time
    that's a completely different thing today's best fighters are not even the best selling fighters and they are mostly humble people not good at selling fights.

Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alie865656 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No heavy weight in History could have beaten a prime 80's Tyson..

lmfao

Originally Posted by messomi View Post
    lmfao

keep laughing

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/ne...boxer-20191211

Tyson Fury has sent out the ultimate tribute to Mike Tyson by saying a prime version of the boxing legend would easily have swept through the heavyweight division.

gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FAPhaggot View Post
    Floyd is one of the all-time greats, no question. Yes, the hate on him for dodging fights is deserved. But a lot of the hate on him comes from his "boring" fighting style, and I just don't get that. Floyd is a defensive MASTER, and you're sticking your fingers in your ears and dismissing him by saying "I don't like defense!". Probably just going back to your other tab and jerking off to Mike Tyson knockout highlights.

he pay judges lol
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000) EasternHammer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tyson couldn't finish an old James Tillis in 1985 (I hope that counts as prime). If he couldn't do that, what makes you think he would beat Ali, who was basically Tillis but better in every possible way?

Originally Posted by EasternHammer View Post
    Tyson couldn't finish an old James Tillis in 1985 (I hope that counts as prime). If he couldn't do that, what makes you think he would beat Ali, who was basically Tillis but better in every possible way?

prime klitschko (the older one) would beat prime tyson.

Registered Abuser mayweathermusic's Avatar
    mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mayweathermusic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He’s on the back end of top 10 heavyweights.
    NYY NYK NYJ

There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job".

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Was that after or before Holyfield beat the piss out of him?

Tyson is not even a top 10 HW
    This is called “MMA math” in MMA, so you are doing a version of it for boxing, we will call it “boxing Math”, and it doesn’t work that way

In this case you are saying: Fighter A beat fighter B, therefore fighter A is better... WRONG! Example: Anderson Silva was better than Chris Widman overall, thou Chris was also great and beat Anderson twice.

In case of Tyson, at his prime he was the best boxer, period. Was he with the greatest legacy and longevity and greatness? No! But was he the best as far as who would win if boxers fought each other at their primes? Yes, he was.

In short: Tyson at his prime KTFO anyone, and probably in 1st round.

Fighters can lose many fights, that’s not how you judge them. Tyson was a shadow of his former self when he fought Evander, sadly.