YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50) YawkC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Biceps Inflammation from AC?

Anyone else ever got bicep inflammation from strong AC?

My gym today for some reason was extra cold and the AC was really strong, I did some overhead presses and got my bicep tendons inflamed pretty quickly

Any suggestion?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This is a new one on me.

No OP, that has never happened to me and I can't see why it would

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doubtful that AC would do that. People who work in refrigeration temperatures (eg. butchers) may get joint stiffness from the constant cold but I don't think inflammation is a concern.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16