LittlePetey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Starting off worse than when i first started :/

Hi all,

I've been a long time user of the site just never posted but now is the right time (if there is a right time)

I was weighing in at 17.4 stone last week i am down to 16.13 today so i am on the right track again! About 7 months ago i attended the gym daily and got down to 14.5 stone but for some reason i just stopped and pilled back on the weight. It was just me going back to bad eating habits how stupid.

Anyway im back on a calorie defect diet and back in the gym ! I want it more than ever and i am pissed i let myself go after all my hard work but u live and learn.

Lets get it ! ( Any Advice welcome )

Current body pic attached
    Attached Images

Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrenaline91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome mate and good luck on your journey. Shouldn’t take long at all to get back to where you were, and hopefully beyond.

Focus on a calorie deficit diet (count calories!) and lifting heavy at the gym while constantly progressing with your lifts and the rest will sort itself out. Just be patient.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Focus on changing your LIFESTYLE, it isn't about losing weight or training for a definite amount of time. It is incorporating ways to change your LIFESTYLE. Just a quick little tip, 25g of whey protein, 120ml of milk, put it in the freezer for two hours. Now you have chocolate ice cream that is good for you! It is about learning to change your eating habits.

About changing the way you look at food. That is the most important thing you should focus on. I highly recommend getting a white board and putting it on your fridge. Set a caloric goal every single day, and aim for that goal. Write down everything BEFORE you eat it. Be consistent, make sure you are progressively overloading your training routine, and eventually you will achieve progress.

Another quick snack that taste so good and is good for you, 400g of sweet potato *I slice them up into thin slices and throw them into the oven, they turn into potato chips. You can use sauce but of course keep track of the calories in the sauces. That is about 300cals snack and it is extremely filling.

Think of the foods you absolutely love and then research healthier versions of them, but always remember eat less calories than you burn, or you won't make progress.

I even throw 2 oreos(106cal) into my chocolate whey protein ice cream, it is about 506cal roughly. Look I'm not saying eat the foods I suggest, but I am saying, look for healthier choices to those foods you already love, and don't stress about how long the journey is, just know that by changing your LIFESTYLE you are almost assured you will reach your goal in the end.

Basics: Calories in vs calories out, get enough of your macros *don't just eat only carbs or fats or even only protein, read the stickies for more in-depth guidance*
    Get enough rest, follow a proven program and focus on progressive overload(getting stronger, faster, more volume, ect ect) and just try and be patient. I know first-hand you aren't going to be encouraged to keep going when you look into the mirror, so focus on just being healthier, just being happier, just being able to walk easier, or being able to lift more weight each month. The physique is the cherry on top.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Originally Posted by Adrenaline91 View Post
    Welcome mate and good luck on your journey. Shouldn’t take long at all to get back to where you were, and hopefully beyond.

Focus on a calorie deficit diet (count calories!) and lifting heavy at the gym while constantly progressing with your lifts and the rest will sort itself out. Just be patient.
    Thank you !

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Focus on changing your LIFESTYLE, it isn't about losing weight or training for a definite amount of time. It is incorporating ways to change your LIFESTYLE. Just a quick little tip, 25g of whey protein, 120ml of milk, put it in the freezer for two hours. Now you have chocolate ice cream that is good for you! It is about learning to change your eating habits.

About changing the way you look at food. That is the most important thing you should focus on. I highly recommend getting a white board and putting it on your fridge. Set a caloric goal every single day, and aim for that goal. Write down everything BEFORE you eat it. Be consistent, make sure you are progressively overloading your training routine, and eventually you will achieve progress.

Another quick snack that taste so good and is good for you, 400g of sweet potato *I slice them up into thin slices and throw them into the oven, they turn into potato chips. You can use sauce but of course keep track of the calories in the sauces. That is about 300cals snack and it is extremely filling.

Think of the foods you absolutely love and then research healthier versions of them, but always remember eat less calories than you burn, or you won't make progress.

I even throw 2 oreos(106cal) into my chocolate whey protein ice cream, it is about 506cal roughly. Look I'm not saying eat the foods I suggest, but I am saying, look for healthier choices to those foods you already love, and don't stress about how long the journey is, just know that by changing your LIFESTYLE you are almost assured you will reach your goal in the end.

Basics: Calories in vs calories out, get enough of your macros *don't just eat only carbs or fats or even only protein, read the stickies for more in-depth guidance*
    Get enough rest, follow a proven program and focus on progressive overload(getting stronger, faster, more volume, ect ect) and just try and be patient. I know first-hand you aren't going to be encouraged to keep going when you look into the mirror, so focus on just being healthier, just being happier, just being able to walk easier, or being able to lift more weight each month. The physique is the cherry on top.
    Yes quite right a life style change is what is needed ! I need to be consistent !