Thread: Omega 3 quality

Skukr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Omega 3 quality

Hello, i need help. I was eating a lot of fish, but right now, i eat barelly any. Im looking for some Omega3 supplement and in my country is pretty easy and i think pretty cheap one called möllers omega 3. Can you tell me if its good quality omega 3 suppplement or not ? Thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Look at the amount of EPA/DHA it contains - that's what you are after.

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i take exactly that supplement - not because i feel unhealthy, but because of the psychological health feeling
    positive crew

Replies in 1/2 hr - 3 day GeneralSerpant's Avatar
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's mostly brand reliability speculation considering there's no way to really observe if the oil is benefiting you, or at least studies aren't the most precise. You should be able to seek out sustainable brands, but mainly you just have to stick to oil that comes from fish/krill, having the particular type mentioned above.
    What kind of an 80's man isn't?