Kanye West 2020 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ alec935's Avatar
    alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Deadlift after or before pull day?

Just added DLs to my split and need some advice. I'm doing a PPL, deadlifts on leg day

If I do push/pull/legs, then I'm working my back and traps one day before deadlifts

If I do pull/push/legs, then I'm working my back and traps one day after deadlifts

Is either one ideal? RN im usually doing the latter with bent-over rowing movements on the first pull day and chest-supported on the second (because my lower back is still recovering)

Am I getting enough recovery?
    โ€œThe ability to speak does not make you intelligent." โ€” Qui-Gon Jinn

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'd put DL the day after squat. Low back DOMS can mess up my squat - but I don't usually have a sore lower back from squatting.

If you do DL and squat on the same day, I don't really think it matters what goes the day before - upper body DOMS never affected my DL too much.

FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Add in a rest day bro

Pull
    Push
    Legs
    Off

Make it a 4 day rotation.