narduccit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

4:30 AM Workout Crew

Hello,

Looking for any and all suggestions for a preworkout. I am an early morning lifter (4/5am) so I really need something that is going to kick me and wake me to grind through my lifts. Any suggestions

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I work out around 5 am and cannot stress the importance of going to sleep at a reasonable time, it really depends on your existing tolerance in order to suggest something that would work for you. Personally White Warped + cordyceps works well at waking me up and getting me through a workout but YMMV.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDNpowerlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4:30am crew checking in

What are you looking for in a pre? Focus? Pump? How sensitive are you to caffeine?

A few of my favorites are:
    Animal Fury
    Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged
    Nutrabio Pre
    ProSupps Mr Hyde

Heard good things about Dymatize Pre but haven't tried it

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CDNpowerlifter View Post
    4:30am crew checking in

What are you looking for in a pre? Focus? Pump? How sensitive are you to caffeine?

A few of my favorites are:
    Animal Fury
    Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged
    Nutrabio Pre
    ProSupps Mr Hyde

Heard good things about Dymatize Pre but haven't tried it
    Dymatize Pre is really good
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sleep is a big one. i get 6 hours in 9-320. preworkout wise will depend on your caffeine tolerance
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB