bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bly3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wearable Fitness Trackers.. which is the best

Going down the road and looking into buying one. I know the accuracy of these types of items can be in question so I wouldn't necessarily start adding a cookie at night because my watch said I burnt 2k cals on a 30 mion run but like a faulty scale, while the initial weight might be wrong, if used probably you can track progress fairly well and notice which days were better than others.

From my initial research the Whoop sheerly as a fitness apparatus does more. It shows you if youve worked too hard, not slept enough and provides suggestions to get to peak performance. Apple watch more so just records your data and lets you interpret it. The whoop also can be charged while wearing. Apple Watch on the other hand seems to be slightly more accurate when it comes to some of the metrics measured. Apple Watch might slightly over exagerate cals buring b 5-10% where as whoop can be 20-25% low. Two non fitness things in Apple's favor is that the watch is a one time purchase, while whoop costs 30 a month.In one year you will have almost paid for the watch. Another obvious thing is that you get a watch that does a whole lot more and may not look as weird vs just a strap on your wrist that doesn't do anything else and will look a bit odd.

I know this place tends to lend to the old school, so most might say both are a waste and aren't worth it but for those that have messed with one or both, is there any way youd lean today? Anyone with just one that they absolutely love?

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally, I like my Garmin Fenix 3 (Much longer battery life than the Apple products = less time on the charger and more on my wrist) and the new models supposedly have a heart rate monitor with better accuracy.

But like you said, no matter what the claims, they only will give an estimate and aren't going to be perfectly accurate.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't have any direct experience but I have a couple friends that both have Garmin Fenix's (although they're both hikers and mostly use them for the GPS function), but I know they love them.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never heard of whoop but I’m on my third Apple Watch and love it.They also just announced a new “SE” model that is more affordable.

$30/month for a fitness tracker sounds like a rip off. In 2 years you’ll spend $720 on...feedback?