NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

President Trump Awarded the Medal of Honor

To Delta Force operator SGM Thomas Payne. (His name also rhymes with American Founding Father Thomas Paine.)

The SGM is also an alumni of my beloved Alma Mater. He is the 9th Norwich Grad to receive the nation’s highest military award. (The 8th recipient happened to be a Navy SEAL.)
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    To Delta Force operator SGM Thomas Payne. (His name also rhymes with American Founding Father Thomas Paine.)

The SGM is also an alumni of my beloved Alma Mater. He is the 9th Norwich Grad to receive the nation’s highest military award. (The 8th recipient happened to be a Navy SEAL.)

But but but Trump hates the military, the left said so & they are always right.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    But but but Trump hates the military, the left said so & they are always right.
    so did Trump say so
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    so did Trump say so
    He does speak the truth, just his old buddy Jessie Ventura.

Those two have very similar view pints on war and America, a big difference was how those two grew up. Jessie ( real name Jim) his brother was a Frogman and that life was a pathway for him to become what he was, and maybe he became “woke” after his experiences?

Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my workout blog: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177584181&p=1588523911#post1588523911

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cot dang. Thanks for sharing.
    This above all..

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So many of those unit guys should probably get that award. Most of what they do goes unheard of.

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    So many of those unit guys should probably get that award. Most of what they do goes unheard of.
    For sure. When the unit operators are called 'quiet professionals' there is a lot of truth to that.
    This above all..

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For sure. When the unit operators are called 'quiet professionals' there is a lot of truth to that.
    Yep and they have nothing but my respect and the respect of allllott of us. Hardly any books or movie deals or anything. Those guys are the parts of jsoc alot of men aspire to be

Yep and they have nothing but my respect and the respect of allllott of us. Hardly any books or movie deals or anything. Those guys are the parts of jsoc alot of men aspire to be
    Absolutely.

"Hardly any books or movie deals or anything." this times a million.

I was at Fort Bragg the end of my junior year. I saw the unit's compound. These guys are very humble. We came across their paths by accident while training. We knew they were deltas cuz of their hippie looking long hairs. And to say that they 'love America' is an understatement.

I went to Norwich with a guy who was in the Battle of Mogadishu. He was in the 75th Rangers at the time. He was a recipient of the Silver Start. He was eventually recruited by the unit. Whether or not he made it remains unknown even to the close-knit Norwich community. LOL. Only 5 out of 100 makes the unit's cut. And these candidates are already experienced Rangers, Green Berets, and even SEALs crossover.

America is luck to have these guys. That's for sure.
    This above all..

Absolutely.

"Hardly any books or movie deals or anything." this times a million.

I was at Fort Bragg the end of my junior year. I saw the unit's compound. These guys are very humble. We came across their paths by accident while training. We knew they were deltas cuz of their hippie looking long hairs. And to say that they 'love America' is an understatement.

I went to Norwich with a guy who was in the Battle of Mogadishu. He was in the 75th Rangers at the time. He was a recipient of the Silver Start. He was eventually recruited by the unit. Whether or not he made it remains unknown even to the close-knit Norwich community. LOL. Only 5 out of 100 makes the unit's cut. And these candidates are already experienced Rangers, Green Berets, and even SEALs crossover.

America is luck to have these guys. That's for sure.
    That's awesome man and I agree with everything you said

Also

<3>RLTW

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fact
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.