Thread: Am I crazy

ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I crazy

So just a little background I am 6’8 285lbs. I have put on some fat throughout Covid. I used to play basketball at a very high level and have been as low as 12% body fat, I’m probably 25% now sadly.

Here’s the dilema I hired someone to write a meal plan for me. I know what to eat I more just wanted the accountability. They wrote a meal plan for me to eat 1000-1300 calories a day. I burn about 1000 calories walking around not even including my workout. By my calculations I’m at about a 2500 calorie deficit and this person pretty much told me she doesn’t go by calories she goes by macros and I just have to suck it up. Am I crazy? I’m about to lose all my gains.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a friend or family member to hold you accountable. This woman is utterly clueless and probably gave you the same macro content she gives to wanna be bikini competitors. That's way too few calories for someone your size.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProBa11er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    Get a friend or family member to hold you accountable. This woman is utterly clueless and probably gave you the same macro content she gives to wanna be bikini competitors. That's way too few calories for someone your size.

My wife was the one who wanted to do it. I told her I would give it a shot. But I feel like I got hit by a truck at the end of the day and she said I have to get used to that feeling because my body needs to “reset”

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    doesn't go by calories but goes by macros? 1300 calories for someone who weighs nearly 300 pounds?

i feel bad for your money right now
    iifym crew

Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    It speaks volumes that you knew she was a woman bikini competitor. I was under the assumption she had her degree.

Then after I paid tried to say most male clients lose 30lbs in the first month. Wtf

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Try this OP:

Get myfitnesspal. Put things you like eating into it (which are mostly wholefoods or at least not heavily processed). Adjust until you get 2300 calories and 140g of protein or more.

That's basically it.