TheNewbGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi, is this a case of gyno?

Hi guys, do you think that that is a case of gyno? Thanks
    Attached Images

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not a doctor, so can't say. But before I worried too much about it, I'd spend time cutting fat and building muscle. The 'look' may change entirely.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Not a doctor, so can't say. But before I worried too much about it, I'd spend time cutting fat and building muscle. The 'look' may change entirely.
    Thank you for an honest answer, do you think it's better to purely focus on cardio or cardio + weight lifting is better?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheNewbGuy View Post
    Thank you for an honest answer, do you think it's better to purely focus on cardio or cardio + weight lifting is better?
    DO NOT focus purely on cardio. You need to be on a good novice weight routine built around the core big boy lifts (Fierce 5 is a good one) with a written progression scheme. If you try to lose weight and ONLY do cardio, too much of your weight loss will be muscle loss. After all, you REAL goal is FAT loss - not weight loss.

You do not need an aggressive cut. If you are new to lifting, you can actually lose some fat while adding muscle. Just aim for about a pound of weight loss a week, while going hard in the gym (WEIGHTS).

BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000) BlownStarfish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like you just need to lose a bit of fat and then gain some muscle to fill out. Should be looking thick, solid + thought in the near future.
    Da Bears

Originally Posted by BlownStarfish View Post
    Looks like you just need to lose a bit of fat and then gain some muscle to fill out. Should be looking thick, solid + thought in the near future.
    Thanks for the kind words, but I am slightly ashamed to admit I have been training for about 3 years now and that's all the progress I've made (kind of in a plateau), so the progress now seems very slow if not impossible, but I will keep trying!!

Originally Posted by TheNewbGuy View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, but I am slightly ashamed to admit I have been training for about 3 years now and that's all the progress I've made ������ (kind of in a plateau), so the progress now seems very slow if not impossible, but I will keep trying!!
    What workout have you most recently been following? What do you bench, squat, and dead lift and for how many reps?

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    What workout have you most recently been following? What do you bench, squat, and dead lift and for how many reps?
    I have been doing a very similar workout program to the one you mentioned, "Fierce 5", it is created by "The Last Natural" on youtube. In short: the workout consist again of workout A and B:
    workout A is:
    Squats 3x5;
    Bench press 3x5;
    Weighted chin-ups 3x5;
    and finishing of an exercise of your choise maybe to address a weak point in your body;
    workout B:
    Squats 3x5;
    Overhead Press 3x5;
    Deadlift 3x5;
    Weighted chin-ups 3x5;
    finish with an exercise of your choise again;
    My current PR's are: Squats - 75kg; Bench press - 70kg; Overhead Press - 37kg; Deadlift - 80kg;