Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Advice on Heat-Shielding a Fuel Pump

It's electric and installed not far from the exhaust manifold.
    Any of you brahs have any cool tutorials on how to custom construct/install a heat shield of some sort?
    If I remember my mechanics training from when I was young, they are prone to overheating. Being where it is makes that a high probability.
    Thanks.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would get something like this: https://www.carbuilder.com/us/emboss...000mm-x-1000mm

and then cut it with some snips, bend it to my liking, and then rivet it to something between the starter and heat source. You could also put a sheet of DEI Reflect a Gold on the piece of aluminum which would help shield radiant heat even more.

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks brah.
    Quality advice.
    The pump is Chinese made so it's already got a high chance of failing.
    I think Australia is where China sends all their crap that the rest of the world wont touch.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things