Thread: BodySpace app

Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000) Teague242 is just really nice. (+1000)

BodySpace app

I’ve been having all kinds of problems with the BodySpace app. It won’t load previous workouts, it won’t load previous stats for exercises I do every week... trying to look up templates or workouts to do doesn’t work most of the time either.

It’s been doing this for months.

Downloading and reinstalling the app doesn’t help.

Is there going to be an update for this or are we supposed to just get the BodyFit app.
    Bench: 335x1 1/29/19
    Squat: 385x1 2/27/20
    Deadlift: 399x1 4/29/22
    OHP: 214x1 4/29/22

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Teague242 View Post
    I’ve been having all kinds of problems with the BodySpace app. It won’t load previous workouts, it won’t load previous stats for exercises I do every week... trying to look up templates or workouts to do doesn’t work most of the time either.

Is there going to be an update for this or are we supposed to just get the BodyFit app.
    I feel your pain, bro... Yeah, I think that's what they want you to do, however, from what gather, you'll be sorely disappointed with BodyFit as a replacement.

In my view, they are letting a once-great platform (BodySpace) go to waste by devoting all their resources to (in my view) the inferior BodyFit instead.

I find that using the Desktop app in combo with the Mobile app helps to somewhat mitigate the ever-present as well as the intermittent glitches that BodySpace experiences.

The app has been working satisfactorily for me over the past several weeks. Just modified several saved workouts and one of my saved programs over the weekend. After several tries and frustration as to why my changes weren't being reflected, after about an hour of fussing with things, it seemed to take the servers a long time to finally retrieve and reflect all the modifications.

Definitely not very user friendly at this stage, and it does require a good deal of patience and creativity to get things to work the way you want. "When" is often another unknown as to whether certain functionality will be available at the time of day one is calling upon it.

I just hope that they don't abandon BadySpace completely to the point where it self-implodes. That will be a sad day indeed.

Well, that's my two cents anyway...
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Teague242 View Post

PS
    You might try getting hold of an "ongoing program" and then load it (save it) to your calendar. The calendar program-tracking function seems to be intact and functional for the most part.
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.

franksul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are there any alternatives to this app? I've just wanted to install it but will think first.