Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Quick call Bubba Wallace & CNN!

Was watching Bad Chad on Discovery and saw this:

Damn racist noose in Nova Scotia.

"You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Havent seen elrond around lately....but I am sure he will have some things to say about it.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Havent seen elrond around lately....but I am sure he will have some things to say about it.
    I just showed up, actually. Looks to me like a loop, not a noose.

There is some interesting news about Bubba Wallace that relates to our last discussion, though. He's announced he will be parting ways with Richard Petty Motorsports at the end of this season. I know you questioned his talent earlier because of his lack of wins with RPM, but you also admitted you know very little about NASCAR. Well, I learned some stuff about NASCAR this year myself.

In all auto racing, of course (I think we both already knew this) a driver's individual talent matters less than the quality of the team he or she finds themself driving for. A highly talented driver can do poorly if they're stuck in a lower-tier team. I had thought that Richard Petty was a top-tier team, simply because of the success of Petty himself as a racer over the years. Well it doesn't always work out that way. AJ Foyt is one of the greatest race car drivers who ever lived, but as a team owner, his success has been very hit and miss. He's hired some top drivers such as Takuma Sato and Tony Kanaan, but they tend do worse with his teams than they did when driving for someone else, and in Takuma Sato's case he won the Indy 500 twice AFTER leaving AJ Foyt's team.

Turns out Richard Petty Motorsports hasn't had a win with any car or driver since 2014. And they've had some good drivers. Wallace himself has managed to amass some high-dollar sponsorships, whether or not you think he deserves them. Richard Petty as a team has struggled to maintain sponsors and financing. There's very little chance of a driver, regardless of his talent, to do well at RPM under their present setup.

From what I've read, the two most likely places for Wallace to bring his sponsorship dollars are Chip Ganassi Racing or Hendrick Motorsports, both of which offer competitive equipment.

So if you're still eager to disparage Wallace's talent, your chance may be coming in the next couple of years. Looks like he'll be driving good cars for good teams. If he doesn't win at a reasonable rate, you'll be able to say "I told you so." At least on that point. You still don't have a leg to stand on with the Smollett comparisons.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

65 and still a newbie.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post

From what I've read, the two most likely places for Wallace to bring his sponsorship dollars are Chip Ganassi Racing or Hendrick Motorsports, both of which offer competitive equipment.
    I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell he ends up at Hendrick, that organization can get any driver they want and based on what has happened I think they will play it safe and stay distanced.

And RPM has sucked forever, only reason Petty won so much is because he raced damn near everyday & anywhere that had a race. Not saying he wasn't talented as he certainly was but unfortunately that talent didn't rub off on Kyle and Adam would have been the saviour if he hadn't of died at a tragically young age.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell he ends up at Hendrick, that organization can get any driver they want and based on what has happened I think they will play it safe and stay distanced.

And RPM has sucked forever, only reason Petty won so much is because he raced damn near everyday & anywhere that had a race. Not saying he wasn't talented as he certainly was but unfortunately that talent didn't rub off on Kyle and Adam would have been the saviour if he hadn't of died at a tragically young age.
    I can't disagree with this. When Richard Petty was behind the wheel it was a very different era. I don't know what would have happened with Adam, but his death was a terrible thing.

65 and still a newbie.

eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just showed up, actually. Looks to me like a loop, not a noose.

There is some interesting news about Bubba Wallace that relates to our last discussion, though. He's announced he will be parting ways with Richard Petty Motorsports at the end of this season. I know you questioned his talent earlier because of his lack of wins with RPM, but you also admitted you know very little about NASCAR. Well, I learned some stuff about NASCAR this year myself.

In all auto racing, of course (I think we both already knew this) a driver's individual talent matters less than the quality of the team he or she finds themself driving for. A highly talented driver can do poorly if they're stuck in a lower-tier team. I had thought that Richard Petty was a top-tier team, simply because of the success of Petty himself as a racer over the years. Well it doesn't always work out that way. AJ Foyt is one of the greatest race car drivers who ever lived, but as a team owner, his success has been very hit and miss. He's hired some top drivers such as Takuma Sato and Tony Kanaan, but they tend do worse with his teams than they did when driving for someone else, and in Takuma Sato's case he won the Indy 500 twice AFTER leaving AJ Foyt's team.

Turns out Richard Petty Motorsports hasn't had a win with any car or driver since 2014. And they've had some good drivers. Wallace himself has managed to amass some high-dollar sponsorships, whether or not you think he deserves them. Richard Petty as a team has struggled to maintain sponsors and financing. There's very little chance of a driver, regardless of his talent, to do well at RPM under their present setup.

So if you're still eager to disparage Wallace's talent, your chance may be coming in the next couple of years. Looks like he'll be driving good cars for good teams. If he doesn't win at a reasonable rate, you'll be able to say "I told you so." At least on that point. You still don't have a leg to stand on with the Smollett comparisons.
    You went and learned about NASCAR just so you could argue with strangers on the internet about Bubba Wallace.

Your dedication to proving how right you are is admirable
    Last edited by eomrat; 09-13-2020 at 06:48 AM.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I forgot about Bubba Smollett
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    besides the fact that the image shows no noose, comparing Bubba Wallace to Smollett is silly given Wallace did not know about the noose until he was told about it.
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The one in Bubbas garage had 7 loops above it, this one has zero.......
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the redeeming quality of this thread is it's about Bad Chad Customs

He's a Chip Foose who huffed gasoline all his life, but he is entertaining
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just showed up....
    Good! With all the current doom and gloom paranoia, if someone disappears from the board for some time you start wondering.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Bodyweight 73kg (20/09/2020)

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    comparing Bubba Wallace to Smollett is silly given Wallace did not know about the noose until he was told about it.
    I guess you missed the part where they were both dealing from the same deck and playing the race card.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love those old GMCs
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Love those old GMCs
    That's what stood out at me, too. They are desirable.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe BLM will sponsor Wallace?

Originally Posted by davidnc67 View Post
    Maybe BLM will sponsor Wallace?
    They already do.

65 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You went and learned about NASCAR just so you could argue with strangers on the internet about Bubba Wallace.

Your dedication to proving how right you are is admirable
    Actually, I Iearned about NASCAR because I'm a fan of Indycar, and there's a bit of overlap. Further, I happen to think that "strangers on the internet" often have wisdom and things of value to impart, which is the only reason I spend any time on it. If I didn't get inspired to learn things while participating on internet forums, it would be a total waste of time, don't you think?

Have you never learned anything from your time here? Then why are you here?

65 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I guess you missed the part where they were both dealing from the same deck and playing the race card.
    In Wallace's case, the race card was played TO him. The equivalence was false then, is false now, and people who still cling to it are either ignorant or malicious.

65 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Good! With all the current doom and gloom paranoia, if someone disappears from the board for some time you start wondering.
    Didn't mean to be gone this long, but busy happens...

65 and still a newbie.

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All I see is a beautiful truck OP.
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, I Iearned about NASCAR because I'm a fan of Indycar, and there's a bit of overlap. Further, I happen to think that "strangers on the internet" often have wisdom and things of value to impart, which is the only reason I spend any time on it. If I didn't get inspired to learn things while participating on internet forums, it would be a total waste of time, don't you think?

Have you never learned anything from your time here? Then why are you here?
    You are not trying to learn. You are trying to be right. Never once have you changed you opinion on any subject since you've posted here. You post massively long responses that no one reads and ridiculous charts that no one looks at in response to anyone who disagrees with you. No one is feeling insulted by your relentless efforts to suggest that anyone who doesn't share your horrifying world view is just too dumb to understand you.

Maybe you are actually a really well adjusted guy, but on this forum you come across as incredibly bitter and angry. I am 100% convinced that you actually hate people that have different political views than you.

One single day of trying to focus on the positive things in your life would do you limitless good.
    Last edited by eomrat; 09-13-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    - COL Charles Beckwith

-Thomas Jefferson

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Further, I happen to think that "strangers on the internet" often have wisdom and things of value to impart, which is the only reason I spend any time on it.
    EXACTLY. Like where else would you get to spend time exchanging ideas with a cross burning clan member like myself? I PM'd you the details on our next meeting. See you there. Dont forget to give the secret handshake at the door. And whatever you do, dont wear a mask. Doesnt go over well with that crowd.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

You are not trying to learn. You are trying to be right. Never once have you changed you opinion on any subject since you've posted here. You post massively long responses that no one reads and ridiculous charts that no one looks at in response to anyone who disagrees with you. No one is feeling insulted by your relentless efforts to suggest that anyone who doesn't share your horrifying world view is just too dumb to understand you.

Maybe you are actually a really well adjusted guy, but on this forum you come across as incredibly bitter and angry. I am 100% convinced that you actually hate people that have different political views than you.

One single day of trying to focus on the positive things in your life would do you limitless good.
    Maybe if you were actually interested in learning, you'd read some of those posts and actually examine some of those charts. I do. When people take the time to post a complete argument in response to me, I actually do read it, and I actually do learn from it. Even when I disagree.

I'll give you a little hint, though. 90% of the time, when I see a post I agree with, I don't respond. What would be the use in the majority of my posts being "Me too!"? There's no growth in that. To disagree with an idea means you have to actively think about it.

Sometimes I feel I can add something to an idea I agree with, but if it's really well crafted, there's not much for me to say. So I simply read it, nod, move on, add some rep points if warranted, and then do something else. The fact that you only read my disagreements doesn't mean that disagreement is all I experience.

Have I changed my mind on anything since I've been here? Good question, actually. Certainly not on any of my core values. I don't expect that of anyone. But I think you're on the wrong thread to make that a generalization. Because only a few posts above I mentioned that I learned something related to a discussion here, and actually did change my opinion to a certain extent.

But you were so eager to condemn me based on the fact that I bothered to apply discussions here to what I leaned elsewhere, and vice versa, that you missed that point even as you referenced it.

It's ok, though. I'm not angry with you.

65 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    EXACTLY. Like where else would you get to spend time exchanging ideas with a cross burning clan member like myself? I PM'd you the details on our next meeting. See you there. Dont forget to give the secret handshake at the door. And whatever you do, dont wear a mask. Doesnt go over well with that crowd.
    Do I have to bring my own cross, or are they supplied? The price of lumber has skyrocketed in the last few weeks.

65 and still a newbie.

ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChazWood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do I have to bring my own cross, or are they supplied? The price of lumber has skyrocketed in the last few weeks.
    Nice to see you back.

In Wallace's case, the race card was played TO him. The equivalence was false then, is false now, and people who still cling to it are either ignorant or malicious.
    And Wallace ate it up without ever asking to see the rope, he stated he had never actually seen it yet is on record claiming its a straight out noose. He is as guilty as anyone of fueling this bs.

You are not trying to learn. You are trying to be right. Never once have you changed you opinion on any subject since you've posted here. You post massively long responses that no one reads and ridiculous charts that no one looks at in response to anyone who disagrees with you.
    This and yes it's all true. Start posting long diatribes' and hand picked charts that you have searched long and hard to find that support your position and its zzzzzz.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me know what type of wood you're planning to bring, so I can reply it's wrong and how you made such a terrible choice

Maybe if you were actually interested in learning, you'd read some of those posts and actually examine some of those charts.
    If I was actually interested in learning about politics I would not be on a Bodybuilding site.

And neither would you.
    - COL Charles Beckwith

-Thomas Jefferson

If I was actually interested in learning about politics I would not be on a Bodybuilding site.

And neither would you.
    Well there's something we can agree on. Look on the program section of the good work EC Gordyn is doing encouraging people to virtually compete on upping their totals. That's what this site is for, props to him!

But.. what I find awkward to explain is on that basis, so why am I (or any of us) loitering in a Misc section
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Bodyweight 73kg (20/09/2020)

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    That's what stood out at me, too. They are desirable.
    I own a 1954 Chevy 3100. When I bought it the truck market was just starting to heat up. Fun to drive.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็