Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Building your social sphere to meet more women

Alright guys I need some advice on this.

I just got out of a 2 year relationship. I have had some okay-ish luck on dating apps but overall lukewarm about the quality of women on them. (Not just in terms of looks, but I don't really have any interest in smokers, potheads, single moms, etc.)

I have 0 issue sticking out at parties and talking to women. My buddy had a birthday party and I was doing great. There were only ~5 girls compared to ~25 guys, but I was getting plenty of female attention. I even got a number that night. If the gender ratio was better I probably would have got a bit of action.

So here is my problem: I am absolutely clueless on how to expand my social circle to meet more women. This has become my Achilles's heel in the dating game.

I am a Computer Science major attending a satellite school of a state university. There are very few women in my major and my entire campus is pretty much dedicated to Comp Sci. There are no college parties, frats, or anything like that. Its essentially attending a community college for 5 years for an engineering degree from a state university. I still live at home but I am planning on moving out at the end of the month to a buddies house.

Most of my hobbies are more male-dominated, but I am passionate about them. I have really pushed myself as a guitarist and bassist in the past two years. Covid made me shift my focus more to running, but I have been back to the gym regularly now for lifting. (Gains are already starting to come back, and I've kept up running!)

I feel that I have truly done a lot to build up my value as a man. Not saying I'm king ****, but I am proud of my body and my career trajectory. I do great at parties (when they come around) and am confident around women. However, none of that means jack **** when there are literally 0 women to go around. Even the parties that DO get thrown in my home town maintain a 1:5 female/male ratio. Not saying I can't compete but it really ****s my choice of women when there are only 5 girls at a party and two are taken.

I feel like there's some juicy party that's been going on for the past 4 years that I totally missed. Idk guys I just need some advice. Anybody else escape a similar situation?

kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fitmancer View Post
    Idk guys I just need some advice. Anybody else escape a similar situation?
    Yes, I had similar problem after breaking up with my ex.

I solved the problem by going out alone. Going solo to bars, to coffeeshops, to Nightclubs...

I found this route actually really satisfying, as the social circle wasn't anymore the only way to meet girls. For example, one time I was bored at home at the Friday evening and decided to go out solo to meet women and get laid. This kind of habit, how would I say, a lonewolf game became really addictive, as it was huge dopamine rush and confidence boost that I was able to go out alone and get laid.

Then when I was later in parties, the stress of meeting new women disappeared completely. Because I knew that I could go out alone anytime if I wanted to smash.

So I recommend to try out the solo thing, but now it can be hard because of covid depending on where you are located, as other places has a way more strict restrictions.
    Check my Martial Arts tricks and other stuff from my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPEMszlQV71Z9SD5BXPuFg

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just go to bars alone. Strike up convos.

I started talking to some old dude and he acted like he was my best friend introducing me to the whole bar. Couple sloots asked me to dance, one ended up on my lap sucking my face all night. Literally knew no one when I walked in.

Social media, hit up every attractive sloot. Some of them will strike up conversations with you. Immediately showing they have high interest in your looks. Just don't fuk up the conversation and those are easy lays.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew