Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Married/LTR miscers - lets discuss how great our partners are (incels take heed)

Regardless of what you read here on the misc, marriage is a great thing if you find the right person. We have some single friends, both women and men. I was hanging out with one of my single male friends lately and he was showing me what tinder or okcupid or whatever those sites are look like. He was scrolling through all of the women on there and we were quickly looking at their profiles. He showed me a few conversations he was having, discussed a few dates her went on. I was sitting there looking at woman after woman after woman as he scrolled through and just could not imagine being in his shoes. It just looked so strange and abysmal. He confirmed that it's pretty terrible overall. He claimed a lot of the women he talks to are just entitled, have strict criteria for guys they want, and aren't really interesting.

My wife has a few girl friends that are single. I sometimes overhear their conversations. They're all average girls with nothing to brag about at all. They're average looking, have no discernible skills, and aren't very interesting people. But the level of entitlement in the things they'd say. It was honestly shocking. Treating guys like crap, expecting guys to go out of their way and basically read their minds, and kicking a dude's ass at the curb with no provocation because they have dozens of other simps lined up to take their place. One of my wife's friends was talking about how terrible she was to a guy recently and how devastated he was. She had zero insight into how retched her behaviour was. My wife called her out on it and basically told her it's not cool to act like a fuking kunt and toy with people's emotions.

After hanging out with our respective friends, we were talking about how happy we are with one another, how much we appreciate each other, and how much we absolutely can't imagine how schitty life would be if we were in the position having to date via dating apps in our 30s. I've been cooking nice meals every night for the past week and my wife goes out of her way to give me unprovoked BJs, even early morning before she leaves for work. We both know how fortunate we are to have one another but it was reinforced so much in the past week.

For those of you here who are in loving long-term relationships, make sure to never take that for granted. For those of you that are currently dating and having a terrible go at it, you absolutely have my sympathy. There's a lot of garbage out there, but keep your hopes up. Something good will surely come along. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to date pretty much exclusively via apps like tinder or okcupid nowadays. Help my fuk. Stay strong.

cliffs: appreciate your partners if you're lucky enough to have found someone. You don't know how good you have it.

brb going to prep another nice dinner now.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Take smelly poop then turn up heat, close windows, close door, and leave it for the next unlucky person crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Ass eaters anonymous crew*

Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evolutionary1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most of them are brainwashed into being sociopaths

KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do not envy single brahs right now. Dating pool was pretty rough before 2020, now it's totally phucked.

Half the country is obese. Night life and bar scenes are dead, as are a lot of other social outings or events that could lead to organic contact with a woman. Politics making dating even more polarized, plus "social distancing" scaring people away. Masks make flirting awkward or just cringe. Dating apps are and always have been total cancer. It's a bad time.

I've been with the same girl for two and a half years now, moving into a house soon. She's not perfect but no one is, and none of her faults are that big of a deal for me. I have faults too. Overall we've been solid for a long time and complement each other well.

Not planning on getting married until she finishes nursing school though.
    Signature on recharge.

lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lightsarefallin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KathleenRyan View Post
    I do not envy single brahs right now. Dating pool was pretty rough before 2020, now it's totally phucked.

Half the country is obese. Night life and bar scenes are dead, as are a lot of other social outings or events that could lead to organic contact with a woman. Politics making dating even more polarized, plus "social distancing" scaring people away. Dating apps are and always have been total cancer. It's a bad time.

I've been with the same girl for two and a half years now, moving into a house soon. She's not perfect but no one is, and none of her faults are that big of a deal for me. I have faults too. Overall we've been solid for a long time and complement each other well.

Not planning on getting married until she finishes nursing school though.
    This is an incredibly important belief to internalize. The women I was referring to in my OP have essentially created a delusional dream-guy and they have a checklist. As soon as he doesn't mean one of those criteria - on to the next. That's going to lead to long-term disappointment and basically being a single, bitter, resentful, and jaded spinster in the future. Then, these are the women that will claim there are "no more good single guys" when many of them were perfectly fine.
    *Take smelly poop then turn up heat, close windows, close door, and leave it for the next unlucky person crew*

GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Question

when will it be mine turn for a faithful hbb wife

KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KathleenRyan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    This is an incredibly important belief to internalize. The women I was referring to in my OP have essentially created a delusional dream-guy and they have a checklist. As soon as he doesn't mean one of those criteria - on to the next. That's going to lead to long-term disappointment and basically being a single, bitter, resentful, and jaded spinster in the future. Then, these are the women that will claim there are "no more good single guys" when many of them were perfectly fine.
    Our communication is very open, which helps. It's not uncommon for us to have misunderstandings with each other (significantly different upbringings and experiences), but even though we have those moments or our communication can sometimes be clunky, we're both very straightfoward and don't beat around the bush with each other so we eventually always get everything square.

When we have problems, we talk. When we "fight" we at least get somewhere with it and we don't typically fight about the same thing twice - I think that's the important thing.
    Signature on recharge.

sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't envy people in a relationship at all.

Been in relationships with quality girls (doctor,.business owner, etc) who were also caring.

But I just want to be left alone after a while. Not that they were needy, but I just go through a period (months) where I don't want to be bothered by anyone.

So I've come to accept that relationship/marriage isn't for me.

ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100) ltsOgre is not very well liked. (-100)
    I haven't been in a relationship in 7 years, haven't dated or smashed in 4 years. Still hang out with friends on the regular. I really like it this way and it wouldn't suprise me if I remain single forever.
    I hate capitalism srs

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Marriage is for suckers.

Hate to tell you this fellas but you will have a full time job keeping her sexually enthusiastic for 60 years.

It's doable but all the work rests with the man.
    I call my cawk Baby Yoda. Cause the whole world loves it.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Follow Leoslayer's journey to G4P

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176540791

Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Marriage is for suckers.

Hate to tell you this fellas but you will have a full time job keeping her sexually enthusiastic for 60 years.

It's doable but all the work rests with the man.
    At what point did you notice the sexuality declining? I haven't experienced that yet. Maybe a bit in myself. I'm not as horny as I was when I was 18 only seeing my girlfriend 1-2x a week.

Currently averaging banging once every 2 days.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    At what point did you notice the sexuality declining? I haven't experienced that yet. Maybe a bit in myself. I'm not as horny as I was when I was 18 only seeing my girlfriend 1-2x a week.

Currently averaging banging once every 2 days.

Now for me but I am an outlier the sexual part I had locked down.

My personal weakness in LTRs is I just don't have that provider gene. I am also not good with the relationship comfort stuff.

But again I am an outlier. I've been told by multiple women the only thing I really know about women is what they need sexually.

That's not something I am bragging about. I really wish I had more of the provider traits.

Most men naturally fall into being better at the other end of the spectrum. For those guys the average fall off is 5 to 6 years in.

Also I am not saying it's impossible to keep her attracted and emotionally secure ( they are two different things)
    Some guys are naturals at it.

I'm just saying it's tough phucking work for most. I was with my ex 16yrs.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been with my girl for almost 2 years now. it's definitely its ups and downs. i love her dearly though, and she loves me. We just got a puppy togther so we are in it for the long haul. Cheers to your good marriage brah. hopefully mine will be just the same.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We celebrated 15 years together last Sunday.

Super happy and no desire to be single and slooting around.

We've had some tough times financially but we've always supported each other and always had fun together no matter what.

I get what Leo is saying that some relationships ate a lot of work but for us that has never been the case.

I'm very lucky. And very happy.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No pics?

I advocate for lifelong cohabitation without marriage.

That piece of paper should be avoided.

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JChippy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    going on 6 years with the wifey. strong 7/10 most the time. quarantine has her a bit lazy, hopefully it passes. like a guy above, we're not perfect, but understand "perfect" doesnt exist. also doesnt help every rom/com starts embedding what a woman wants in a man. its unrealistic and annoying to have to fight that. buy 6 years in, so far so good

***not my wife. but you see her note
    Last edited by JChippy; 09-12-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: pic for your time
    PSA: Sig line can't be a novel
    Thanks for your time.

AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AVIK777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JChippy View Post
    going on 6 years with the wifey. strong 7/10 most the time. quarantine has her a bit lazy, hopefully it passes. like a guy above, we're not perfect, but understand "perfect" doesnt exist. also doesnt help every rom/com starts embedding what a woman wants in a man. its unrealistic and annoying to have to fight that. buy 6 years in, so far so good

***not my wife. but you see her note
    mirin back

-=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -=FLEX=- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

We are not married.

I'm not against it. We've just never bothered to do it.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    We are not married.

#winning

#Still Natty

USAF Vet

Old

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    We are not married.

It's all good. I was never particularly interested in all that stuff myself, but she was, so I did it for her. It was really fun, though. I hadn't been with all of those friends altogether since high school. Probably the craziest party of my life. We were still blasting music in the reception hall at 4am and they had to flash the lights and kick us all out.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ten years together, seven years married, two kids. Couldn't be happier. It was like meeting someone I've already been together with my whole life. Gotta say I'm glad to be out of the dating game too.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The worst is the self entitlement definitely. But that's obviously because of the 100000s of options the average women has.

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    Ten years together, seven years married, two kids. Couldn't be happier. It was like meeting someone I've already been together with my whole life. Gotta say I'm glad to be out of the dating game too.
    I had that same feeling with my ex but i stuffed it up. feels bad man.

WHen you meet her and it feels like you've known her for years.

Originally Posted by sapdori View Post
    I don't envy people in a relationship at all.

Been in relationships with quality girls (doctor,.business owner, etc) who were also caring.

But I just want to be left alone after a while. Not that they were needy, but I just go through a period (months) where I don't want to be bothered by anyone.

So I've come to accept that relationship/marriage isn't for me.

UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UknowWho11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im 24 married to a Latina and it's the best feeling ever. Sex everyday, brb no need to spend mental energy looking for a partner/online dating or sending DM's to girls. She's always there for me and cares about me. We have future planned goals and she doesn't want kids for the next 7 years.

Life's good boyos
    "If not me, then who? If not now, then when?"

On the road to CEO 10k/month

1989-2011 Forever mirin'

*HTC crew* *Married crew*

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    Sounds a bit similar to my situation. Things just work. We're like a team. We've been through a few really difficult things together and had each other to lean on and that made us stronger as a unit. We're raising a few animals now. I think we complement each other's weaknesses/strengths.

However, relationships are also rife with compromise and give or take. You have to be willing to go out of your way and be selfless. My wife works hard and, on one of her off days, I might not want to get up early to take my puppy out in the rain, but I know she's appreciate it if she could sleep in for an extra hour, so I just do it.

sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000) sapdori is just really nice. (+1000)

You are considered a common-law after 3 years of living together (at least in Canada), so you are still fuked either way if you get into a LTR and you break up (whether you are legally married or not)

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    23 years together, 20 married, 2 kids, 1 dog, regular laughs, support, dull as fuk conversations, some interesting ones, trying new things, cooking together, breakfast in bed, trips, sex

Don’t worry about money or either of us being out of work, help each other through chit times. Proud of kids, eldest is driving us a little mad at the moment but funny to talk it out.

Don’t know how you do this chit alone
    TBH, I don't know how people have sex with the same person for 20 years.

I guess every one really is different.

Originally Posted by sapdori View Post
    TBH, I don't know how people have sex with the same person for 20 years.

I guess every one really is different.
    negged

Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    negged
    Aren't you that incel who cries about your ex every day?

Maybe you will be able to relate if you have the ability to bang multiples new girls a week.