radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best curl bar cable attachment?

Eventually I want to get the Troy Supra Curl but not sure when it will be in stock anywhere.

Leaning towards American Barbell:
    https://americanbarbell.com/products...solid-curl-bar

USA made aluminum looks nice but not sure if the price premium is worth it for a curl bar. Plus, the steel bar has EZ bends and is in stock.

C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Eventually I want to get the Troy Supra Curl but not sure when it will be in stock anywhere.

USA made aluminum looks nice but not sure if the price premium is worth it for a curl bar. Plus, the steel bar has EZ bends and is in stock.
    All the USA made ones are out of stock on the site...not sure there's much choice. I really like American Barbell and I'd probably choose one with the EZ bends. For most run of the mill cable attachments, not MAG or unique designs, I don't find much difference unless you are REALLY partial to a piece (or buy total junk, which this isn't). Really depends on differences between USA and Economy here. I own their economy pushdown and am pretty happy.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000)

I own a Troy Supra cable curl attachment and it's nice for what it is (even the revolving knurled handles are solid steel), it gives an excellent rotation and pump in the biceps on cable curls despite the attachment being kind of a one trick pony...overall though, I like it and feel it has its place in a home gym. I'd be interested to try it hooked onto chains for a different resistance feel on curls.

As for the AB attachments, they're all nice (even the non-aluminum versions) so you wouldn't be missing out on anything quality wise and I agree that the EZ curl grooves on the non-aluminum version curl attachment appears superior and I would go with that one myself...perhaps the only gripe with AB attachments is that they could make the handles a hair thicker than just 1" diameter, but it's not really a big issue, nor difficult to adapt to.

Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000) Deep-Voiced-One is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Since I've been hitting triceps a lot at various angles lately, I put in a purchase for the EZ curl cable attachment posted to use in conjunction with the leverage system and cable portion.

maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10) maansmit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I just got that American Barbell one. It is quite nice. Also got the tricep attachment which is high quality as well.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Since I've been hitting triceps a lot at various angles lately, I put in a purchase for the EZ curl cable attachment posted to use in conjunction with the leverage system and cable portion.
    I'll be interested to hear what you think. I ordered the lat pull down bar and it's nice but I wish more of it was knurled. There is significantly less than the photo. Delivery was extremely quick. I think it shipped out within 24 hrs. Arrived within a couple days.

BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have a functional trainer this is the one that I got, it has three attachment points. So you can use it from the center or the two ends... I absolutely love it! Has some great reviews on YouTube too!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V6Z3171..._U7MCFbRY6Z10S

Originally Posted by BIG ACH View Post
    If you have a functional trainer this is the one that I got, it has three attachment points. So you can use it from the center or the two ends... I absolutely love it! Has some great reviews on YouTube too!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V6Z3171..._U7MCFbRY6Z10S
    That looks sweet! I like my Bodylastics bands quite a bit, so I think I'll pick this up when it comes back in stock. Thanks for the tip.

BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG ACH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That looks sweet! I like my Bodylastics bands quite a bit, so I think I'll pick this up when it comes back in stock. Thanks for the tip.
    It is quite sturdy and feels like something you'd find in a commercial gym... I have yet to use it with any of my bands - only used it with the weights and cable system lol. Very rugged and comfy to hold!

I'll be interested to hear what you think. I ordered the lat pull down bar and it's nice but I wish more of it was knurled. There is significantly less than the photo. Delivery was extremely quick. I think it shipped out within 24 hrs. Arrived within a couple days.
    I got my AB EZ Curl attachment yesterday and hooked it up today and the grooves are just right in my opinion.

I tested it on full ROM from an up high starting point in a clockwise style to lock out at the bottom on standing triceps pushdowns and it felt comfortable, I also flipped the handle and did reverse triceps curls which were also good as well as seated low cable overhead triceps extensions, cable curls (particularly the wide grip) felt great, narrow was decent too and surprisingly seated cable rows felt pretty darn good with this attachment for a nice stretch on the movement...no complaints here...

As expected with AB's cable attachments, the revolving eye bolt is well engineered and rotates smoothly, the knurling is passive, but grips just fine, 1" diameter on the handle which could be a bit thicker, but works totally fine without hindering the movements and finally, the knurling is on the wide grip grooves and narrow grip grooves which is more than adequate on this particular handle (covering the whole handle with knurling would be a nice touch, but I don't feel any compromise with how the pattern remains on this particular handle).

The rubber stop ends look good with the AB logo on them too, here's a few pics...

http://imgur.com/a/1Gkqn0m

The attachment below that's sold on amazon which is out of stock looks excellent, had I not bought this one, I might've went that route myself...but since I don't have a dual stack station at this time, the AB works more than good for my situation, if you land up getting the other handle let me know how it is.

The AB EZ Curl looks pretty great. Repped and thanks for the impressions. I'm fairly patient and can probably hold out for the Bodylastics bar to come back in stock, but we'll see. I could get both