ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100) ManosMyName is not very well liked. (-100)

Stretches and anything to relax my knees? I do roughly 200 squats a day

Because of my job , it requires me to move boxes from a to b and squat maybe like 200 times a day, and it starts to stress my body so I am looking out for some tips and some stretches , that I can do ?

Also should I change my stance when I squat to exercise other type of muscle ?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What are the problems you are encountering? What do you want to 'fix' using stretches exactly?

I'll say up front, I'm not an advocate of stretching. I think correct use of resistance training exercises in balance should result in the right resting muscle tension around a joint without stretching being needed in many cases.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ManosMyName View Post
    Because of my job , it requires me to move boxes from a to b and squat maybe like 200 times a day, and it starts to stress my body so I am looking out for some tips and some stretches , that I can do ?

These exercises are a benediction for the knees:

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000) air2fakie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ManosMyName View Post

Not sure how heavy or large these boxes are, but if they're awkward to lift if you can find a consistent, proper form that works for you it might help too, and maybe some knee sleeves.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find that flaring out my abdominals at the top corners while locking the bottom part into my inner thighs is what saves my knees on bodyweight squats.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might consider wearing neoprene knee sleeves (thin ones) to keep moist heat on the knee joint.
    They may provide some minimal support but thats not the reason to wear them in your case.