baasimk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

cutting as a teen?

ibb .co /mBySYdY
    ibb .co /4JwvJff

(rémove spaces around the .co part)

this is me i’m 15 and i’m pretty fat (like 25% body fat I think) I want to get abs but i’m scared to cut because a) i’m only 5’6 and don’t want to stunt growth and b) i’m only 130lbs. My lifts are also very week (squat bench deadlift total 430lbs) what is the best approach for me?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't cut. Why would you risk not reaching your full adult height?

Just eat to appetite. Focus on good wholesome foods like meat, eggs, fruit, vegetables, whole grains, rice, potatos, beans. Work hard in the gym. That's it.

ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As a teen you have sky-rock level of hormone that you can even do re-composition! so don't restrict calories too much