Supermusclemom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sometimes I Feel So Lonely

I am a ketogenic dieter and bodybuilder. No one else in my life does this. I quit the gym because of covid. I train at.home. I just feel so uncertain of what I am doing at times.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to have a plan and goal with several small goals along the way.
    If your uncertain many a coach or trainer online can help guide you.
    As a bodybuilder not many others will understand why you do it.
    Yes it can be a lonely activity to do by yourself and you need have self discipline and motivation.
    Go online youtube or other and learn what you need to do to achieve your goal.
    Bodybuilding is constant learning in what works for you or doesn't.
    Find other keto diet bodybuilders and see what they are doing.
    Good luck in your pursuit.