hieki is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body recomp viable?

Well guys , I`m 17y and currently 190 cm height, 82 kg.

I saw here that cutting and bulking are not the recommended for under 18, so I was wondering if it is possible in my case to just be at maintenance calories and have a body recomp.

What do u guys think?

(pics at my dashboard)
    Last edited by hieki; 09-10-2020 at 07:56 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes. You should be able to eat according to appetite - provided that most food is not highly processed (junk) food. If you eat a decent amount of fruit, vegetables, meat, eggs, wholegrains etc. then you can have (say) 3 meals per day and eat until you feel pleasantly full. Your body will ask for more if it needs it, this is how we were designed to work. It's just that a combination of junk food and very little exercise leads to problems in older people that require more drastic intervention - of the type that you shouldn't need.

hieki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Yes. You should be able to eat according to appetite - provided that most food is not highly processed (junk) food. If you eat a decent amount of fruit, vegetables, meat, eggs, wholegrains etc. then you can have (say) 3 meals per day and eat until you feel pleasantly full. Your body will ask for more if it needs it, this is how we were designed to work. It's just that a combination of junk food and very little exercise leads to problems in older people that require more drastic intervention - of the type that you shouldn't need.
    Thx, and BTW how long do you think it would take me to have at least a lean body?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by hieki View Post
    Thx, and BTW how long do you think it would take me to have at least a lean body?
    That's very hard to say. I could throw out some numbers but being completely honest, they could be off by years...

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Regardless of your age, you don't need to cut.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16