Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Inviting Girls to Your Place from Tinder/Bumble/Hinge

Anyone here have success with inviting girls directly to your place from apps? You'd think every girl that comes over is DTF, but in my experience that's not always the case. Is this true for anyone else?

Last year and earlier this year (pre-pandemic), I had a good run with inviting girls straight over. At least half the girls who came over ended with a makeout/BJ/smash.

In the past two months, I've had four girls who came directly to my place from Tinder and Bumble (age 32, 29, 34, 31) . All four girls came directly to my apartment. One spent the night. None resulted in bangs.

- ls the pandemic is contributing to girls less inclined to engage in "risky" behavior?

- Is it age? This year, the girls who came over were in the 29-34 range. Last year, most girls who came over were 22-28. I figured any who'd come straight over to my place would be a done deal - irrespective of age. However, it seems many early 30s women will come over yet won't do anything physical. Why would this be?

Any suggestions on how I can better close? Would appreciate any input any and all input on this. Thanks!

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Older women sense their shelf life is ending, and they want to appear less slooty so they tell themselves and the guys they date that they want to get to know them.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive only smashed 1 girl from tinder and it wasn't on the same night.
    have never had any luck with that app
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinaroonie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    Older women sense their shelf life is ending, and they want to appear less slooty so they tell themselves and the guys they date that they want to get to know them.
    Then why go straight to a guy's place?

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmashinYoungVag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you tried being attractive?

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    Have you tried being attractive?
    if the girls are coming to his place looks aren't the problem

would you go to a girls place if you weren't into them physically?
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, the pandemic has resulted in girls being less likely to just go over to a guy's house.

Also the older girls are less likely to meet at a guy's house, as they are trying to have relationships.

Plus it's unsafe to just go to a stranger's house. My female friend was sexually assaulted by doing that. Just meet them for coffee somewhere.

Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    if the girls are coming to his place looks aren't the problem

would you go to a girls place if you weren't into them physically?
    This. I had better success doing the same thing last year.

The constant is me. The main variables are the pandemic and age of the girls.

Anyone else noticing this as well?

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spinaroonie View Post
    Anyone here have success with inviting girls directly to your place from apps? You'd think every girl that comes over is DTF, but in my experience that's not always the case. Is this true for anyone else?

Last year and earlier this year (pre-pandemic), I had a good run with inviting girls straight over. At least half the girls who came over ended with a makeout/BJ/smash.

In the past two months, I've had four girls who came directly to my place from Tinder and Bumble (age 32, 29, 34, 31) . All four girls came directly to my apartment. One spent the night. None resulted in bangs.

- ls the pandemic is contributing to girls less inclined to engage in "risky" behavior?

- Is it age? This year, the girls who came over were in the 29-34 range. Last year, most girls who came over were 22-28. I figured any who'd come straight over to my place would be a done deal - irrespective of age. However, it seems many early 30s women will come over yet won't do anything physical. Why would this be?

Any suggestions on how I can better close? Would appreciate any input any and all input on this. Thanks!
    Smashed a good number of girls from tinder, not sure how many.
    Except for two of them, I was in them sugar walls within 15 minutes

Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    Smashed a good number of girls from tinder, not sure how many.
    Except for two of them, I was in them sugar walls within 15 minutes
    15mins is quite impressive. seems like an exaggeration unless you had already agreed to smash before she even came over
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These women are open to having sex... of course they are because they are there and things happen. There is a couple possibilities here:

1) then end up liking you and want something more than just a smash and want to wait for sex.

2) you’re not as appealing in person. You may have gave off a different vibe than they wanted.
    Last edited by dolvioblue; 09-10-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastBack6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Those ages are epiphany phase chicks. They’re just trying to sucker commitment out of you before giving up the goods.

Stay in the 18-23 bracket

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    id say its the age bracket.
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

I find this strategy is harder with older girls (primarily the 28-34 range). These are often the broads who might come over, but ultimately waste your time. The close is more of a 'guarantee' if she's 18-25, as these girls are generally looking to have fun and figure they have plenty of time to settle down.

musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemagik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Becareful out there brahs. I was having decent success with inviting girls over to my rooftop for drinks, very convenient for me and lots of them turned into first night lays

But last week a girl agreed to come over, seemed normal/hot and i gave her my address. Then she called right before to say she had to go to a family thing because her brother is going to prison next week and we should reschedule. Ok, weird. then she calls me at 10PM drunk off her ass and says she can come over now, but first i need to meet her at bar because she's "trapped" there with some friends, which made no sense at all.

weirdest of all was every time i said something to her, there'd be a 4 second pause before she responded and i could tell I was on speaker and people were whispering to her in the background. I started feeling weird about this thing and told her forget it, don't come over. she got super pissed off but i figured that was the end of it

10 minutes later i get a call from her number but it's another girl who says she is her friend (?) and that she (the girl i met on the app) is on her way to my place. WTF. i reiterated no, do not come over, it's too late and this is all really weird

long story short she showed up outside my apartment building and proceeded to blow up my phone. i blocked her and hid inside.

i don't know, it might have been nothing but i was getting some serious scary vibes like this was some sort of trap to rob me or something. moral of the story is i guess try to vet girls as much as possible before giving them your address

I've had over 30 girls come straight to my place from Tinder/Bumble/Hinge in the last two years. The vast majority came over the same night we matched or within 1-2 days max - any more and they lose interest.

Location may also be a variable. In a city of 5 million+ the pool is infinite with a constant churn of new girls signing up for apps every week - enough volume to maximize exposure to find girls who are DTF.

Strike while the iron is hot or she'll forget about you and move on to another guy.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm kind of weird about my home. Never did that until I met them somewhere else. There is too much of a chance of letting in crazy.

You have to think that a chick that just shows up to a guy's house she's never met has to be a bit off her rocker to begin with. From there, how far down does the rabithole go?

Two types of girls on apps.

Girls who’ve gone straight to a guy’s place at least once before and girls who haven’t.

Of the girls who've gone straight to a guy's place before:

- Most will open to doing it again with you
    - Remaining are in their "post-hoe" phase

Of the of girls who've never gone straight to a guy's place before:

- Most will balk entirely at the suggestion
    - Remaining will be open to the idea but need a bit more "comfort"

kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Yeah, I have had a success to get girls directly to my place to smash.

But also epic failures:

I had to learn it hard way, as back in the days when I was too beta, I some how managed to get girls directly to my place from Tinder. BUT I never smashed. Any of them...

It was Netflix&Chill date and we actually watched the whole ****ing movie and then awkward moment and the girl went to home. One time with other girl that came to my place, I asked if she would like to have a cup of coffee instead of watching a movie. We did drink the coffee and talked something. Then again this awkward silence and I was too insecure to take any action, so we just said: "Well, it was nice to meet you", and she left...

I can't believe what the heck I have been thinking when doing that... Well, I was young and inexperienced with girls so I apologize myself for that. Everything need to be learned from own mistakes.

Then I learned how to play the cards right after multiple failure attempts. If watching the movie, no more than 15 minutes and then it's time to take the action and go for makeout, smash etc. Just skipping the ****ing nonsense talking and going for the point of building the sexual tension to go for sex.
    Check my Martial Arts tricks and other stuff from my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPEMszlQV71Z9SD5BXPuFg

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Two types of girls on apps.

Girls who’ve gone straight to a guy’s place at least once before and girls who haven’t.

Of the girls who've gone straight to a guy's place before:

- Most will open to doing it again with you
    - Remaining are in their "post-hoe" phase

Of the of girls who've never gone straight to a guy's place before:

- Most will balk entirely at the suggestion
    - Remaining will be open to the idea but need a bit more "comfort"
    This.
    The "quality" women I've met online (yes they do exist even if it is a needle in a haystack scenario) would not go to a guys place for the first date and the fact he asked would likely mean these woman wouldn't bother to give him a chance at meeting whatsoever after that given they're on a different wavelength when it comes to dating.

Maybe due to Covid the rules have changed a bit but this has been my experience in the past.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    This.
    The "quality" women I've met online (yes they do exist even if it is a needle in a haystack scenario) would not go to a guys place for the first date and the fact he asked would likely mean these woman wouldn't bother to give him a chance at meeting whatsoever after that given they're on a different wavelength when it comes to dating.

Maybe due to Covid the rules have changed a bit but this has been my experience in the past.
    Define “quality” in 2020 lol

You really think most girls on Tinder haven’t gone straight to a guy’s place at least once?

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1616652661

That outlines the sexual assault my friend encountered going to a stranger's house from Bumble. He ended up biting her and beating her up, and refused to let her leave.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Define “quality” in 2020 lol

You really think most girls on Tinder haven’t gone straight to a guy’s place at least once?
    It was bumble if it makes a difference.

One thing both had in common is neither responded quickly to messages. A message every day or two and that's it and eventual meet up after 2-3 weeks (potentially weeding out guys who want a quick fix).

newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000) newbuck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    Quality: A girl who will want to get to know a guy first before letting him kiss her or get in her sugar walls. For me that means the following: if she lets me kiss her before the third date she's not quality, if im inside her before having known her for 2-3 months she's probably not quality.

If you think quality girls don't exist, you're probably trash and attract trash which is why you have a skewed view of the world.
    Reminds me of classic Virgin or cuck fantasy.
    Imagine having a out dated world view such as yours.
    Phukk attraction and chemistry reee, if a woman lets me kiss or have sex with her early, she must be a low quality sloot! Chemistry and natural attraction be damned!!

Enjoy your goals and wasted resources hoping a woman will just make you wait for months, and you find out later down the line she smashed someone else much quicker than that.

Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    Quality: A girl who will want to get to know a guy first before letting him kiss her or get in her sugar walls. For me that means the following: if she lets me kiss her before the third date she's not quality, if im inside her before having known her for 2-3 months she's probably not quality.

If you think quality girls don't exist, you're probably trash and attract trash which is why you have a skewed view of the world.
    Agreed with your second point but you'd have to be ultra-conservative (or perhaps it's an age thing) to think a kiss on date 1 or 2 and being intimate by date ~4 is inappropriate and deems them "not a quality woman."

Using date #4 as a reference point to escalating physically, a confident woman who is not interested in casual sex will simply not bother getting to date #4 if they don't have a high level of attraction to the man and see qualities in him for a potential relationship to bloom.

But again, as you get older you have the experience to make these judgement calls quicker (which is necessary given you don't want to waste months before even knowing if the sex is good).

siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) siberianrockyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is 2020, most women have met a guy online for sex. You have to be completely delusion and/or a sucker to believe the woman who says she has not.

Hell, I have had a woman over to meet for the first time for sex that was 3 dates into dating a guy that she was making wait "because she doesn't have sex right away".

If you are the type that likes to wait for sex you should not be shocked you "attract" "quality women" that also want to wait for sex. I other words, women that quickly pick up on this and tell you what they think you want to hear, duh.
    Last edited by siberianrockyy; 09-16-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Originally Posted by siberianrockyy View Post
    It is 2020, most women have met a guy online for sex. You have to be completely delusion and/or a sucker to believe the woman who says she has not.

Hell, I have had a woman over to meet for the first time for sex that was 3 dates into dating a guy that she was making wait "because she doesn't have sex right away".

If you are the type that likes to wait for sex you should not be shocked you "attract" "quality women" that also want to wait for sex. I other words, women that quickly pick up on this and tell you what they think you want to hear, duh.
    Lol I know girls like that. Girls who **** guys in bathrooms in house parties. But keep going on dates with a doctor who is actually nice and waits for sex so he thinks she is all worth it.

Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There always gonna be one guy that gets to take a girl over his the first time they meet.

For example there’s been some First dates I’ve had Where they will NOT come over mine on the first date....but you can’t tell me there hasn’t been a bigger better guy that’s come along and took her home on the very first date lol. She might be “saving herself” for me....but when big bad chad comes along you better believe she throws all rules out the window and he’s railing her on the first night lol.

chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000) chaoserver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats pretty odd not gonna lie, I've found that the pandemic has really simplified things in that regard. Few questions:
    1. What is your "sales pitch" so to speak in terms of coming over, movies, dinner, no particular plan etc.
    2. Do you try to escalate during at all?
    3. Is there a chance you don't look like your pictures anymore?

The significant change in ages you're having over could have thrown you off a bit. While older chicks are always down, they won't necessarily be as overt as younger girls.

I'm mostly surprised this has been your post-pandemic experience though. I've found that it has really peeled back the veneer of online dating, girls are mostly distinctly either those overtly window shopping/killing time, or are keen to meet up since they're there for companionship.
    Seven Legendary Anime you've never heard of:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157602303&p=1148307083&posted=1#post1148307083

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway.

Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitmancer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by newbuck View Post
    Reminds me of classic Virgin or cuck fantasy.
    Imagine having a out dated world view such as yours.
    Phukk attraction and chemistry reee, if a woman lets me kiss or have sex with her early, she must be a low quality sloot! Chemistry and natural attraction be damned!!

Enjoy your goals and wasted resources hoping a woman will just make you wait for months, and you find out later down the line she smashed someone else much quicker than that.
    I don't think his world view is outdated. If you want to seriously date somebody that hasn't slept around with a **** ton of people you are going to need to take it slow. Sure, you could turn out to be wrong, but thats just how the dating game is.