FantasticOK is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Lowering fat and adding muscle mass ? ( NATURAL ) ( TOWARDS AESTHETICS )

Yes, I understand everything, first of all, I will burn fat and then I will support it with weight training and cardio while burning fat and stick to my diet.

I want the authorities to delete the subject.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by FantasticOK; 09-12-2020 at 02:28 AM. Reason: It's solving. DELETE PLZ !

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes it's possible to do both at the same time - but usually isn't worth trying. You can get better and more certain results by running separate mass gain and fat loss phases.

The only thing that needs to change between them is the calorie level. You keep protein intake and resistance training requirements the same in both cases. Most of your other questions are incidental and don't have a direct influence on this process.

Read the sticky threads in the Nutrition forum.

Make sure you are using a routine that plans progressive overload.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Yes it's possible to do both at the same time - but usually isn't worth trying. You can get better and more certain results by running separate mass gain and fat loss phases.

The only thing that needs to change between them is the calorie level. You keep protein intake and resistance training requirements the same in both cases. Most of your other questions are incidental and don't have a direct influence on this process.

Read the sticky threads in the Nutrition forum.

Make sure you are using a routine that plans progressive overload.

Thank you for your answer. I could not find that note. If I ask, can you send a link?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JSom7 View Post
    Limit complex carbohydrates after 4 pm.
    There is no reason to do this.

Originally Posted by FantasticOK View Post
    Thank you for your answer. I could not find that note. If I ask, can you send a link?
    Click the Forums link or the big "B". The nutrition forum is on the main page.

ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExpSaysItAll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Learn calories, be familiar with how much each food weight in Calories. Examine yourself how and what you eat or drink everyday. Estimate your calories maintenance so you know how much calories you sustain your weight right now.

After having knowledge about calories and know your TDEE, you then decide which goal to go for.
    1.Burn the fat = Eat slightly less to lose weight (fat)
    2.Build the muscle = Eat slightly more to add weight (muscle)

Then learn about macro... IMHO I suggest Carb 50%, Protein 25%, Fat 25% This is a good start for everyone, every gender and it's highly practical (very important)

Then learn about exercises.... If your goal is to building muscle then lift weight, if your goal is the increase endurance and stamina then cardio, HIIT, LISS whatever. But remember the diet part is the most important factor.

Other things i haven't mentioned are useless, overrated. E.g. what time to eat, how many meal to have, pre-workout meal, post-workout shake etc they are not so important, as long as you hit calories+macro target you will be fine.

Regarding your question about building muscle/losing fat at same time. Yes it can happen on slightly deficit diet if you're new to weight training.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would work on losing body fat first then when your where you want to be go on a slow building phase.
    This could take years if your natural.
    You will probably gain more muscle at the start say possibly ten pounds the first year but it will be a bit harder every year after to hit this kind of gains.
    Five pounds or less every year providing your diet,training and rest are all in order.
    You have to be very patient and disciplined to follow this path but it works.
    Pictures every month or two will tell you if things are on the right track.
    Good luck.

I guess you mean yes:

It can be a little difficult to burn fat and add muscle mass, but if we stick to our diet and do our workouts and support it with cardio, we can achieve a nice body form, but are you saying it would make more sense to focus on fat? burning other than adding muscle mass?