Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100)

published a book about magick & got praise from robert greene, bella thorne, m.manson

yo miscers,

https://www.simonandschuster.com/boo.../9781682618806

backstory: as a first time 26 year old author, the book got rejected by over 950 publishers/agents yet i didn't bring any emotional reaction or feelings to any rejection and kept climbing the mountain because i just knew and believed in myself, and the vision that my book would end up in barnes and nobles, and i kept focused and my eye on the prize and never gave up...

i have been reading/lurking this board pretty much for the entire last decade and wanted to drop by to share with you all my new book pop magick that is about deprogramming from the simulation/modern culture, using alchemy, sex magick alchemy and magick - and ancient wisdom to advance yourself in the world and manifest your dreams with positivity:

the book is called pop magick by alex kazemi (i can not post links, since i'm new)

the book has praise from bret easton ellis (author of american psycho), bella thorne, robert greene (author of 48 laws of power) and marilyn manson

praise:

“We live in dangerous times. We are all subject to unseen forces—social, technological, biological—that have programmed and conditioned us, like Pavlov's dogs, to behave without thinking. The way out of this maze is difficult. Pop Magick is an exciting and unconventional attempt to help us all deprogram, through methods culled from primal sources in magic and alchemy. This in the tradition of people like Gurdjieff and Colin Wilson, the tradition of trying to wake us up from our slumber. You have nothing to lose but your chains.” —Robert Greene

“If Alex is a magician, then he would disappear.” —Marilyn Manson

“I want to heal. This book should help me along my treacherous path to better understanding myself.” —Bella Thorne

“My favorite millennial provocateur.” —Bret Easton Ellis

(also can confirm lots of young male hollywood actors/rappers in the music/fashion industry read the misc on ghost accounts/throwaways)

keep up the positive vibes, keep your mind free in this time of total brainwash and keep dreaming big eh + feel free to leave a review on amazon and good reads!

peace

A
    Last edited by alexkazemi; 09-14-2020 at 08:31 AM.

MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaSloot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats on your book!

Manson is a total dick. Tell him to stop stealing lyrics and not giving credit.
    Dinkus Khan, Khan of Khans
    Filthy poop whore :D
    Dickologist
    Horse enthusiast

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alexkazemi View Post
    yo miscers,

have been reading/lurking this board pretty much for the entire last decade and wanted to drop by to share with you all my new book pop magick that is about deprogramming from the simulation/modern culture, using alchemy, sex magick alchemy and magick - and ancient wisdom to advance yourself in the world and manifest your dreams with positivity:

the book is called pop magick by alex kazemi (i can not post links, since i'm new)

the book has praise from bret easton ellis (author of american psycho), bella thorne, robert greene (author of 48 laws of power) and marilyn manson

(also can confirm lots of young male hollywood actors/rappers in the music/fashion industry read the misc on ghost accounts/throwaways)

keep up the positive vibes, keep your mind free in this time of total brainwash and keep dreaming big eh

peace

A
    >-------deprogramming from the simulation/modern culture, using alchemy, sex magick alchemy and magick - and ancient wisdom

>-------keep up the positive vibes, keep your mind free in this time of total brainwash

pick one

devil worshipping phaggot
    It's not Snorlax his name's BORLAX

AP5 / PRO-Fap

alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100) alexkazemi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    Congrats on your book!

Originally Posted by MegaSloot View Post
    Thank you so much bro.

I don't think I can pass on that message to him. He's a complicated, and complex man...

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    >-------deprogramming from the simulation/modern culture, using alchemy, sex magick alchemy and magick - and ancient wisdom

>-------keep up the positive vibes, keep your mind free in this time of total brainwash

pick one

devil worshipping phaggot
    Are you calling me a devil worshipping phaggot, or MM?

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you calling me a devil worshipping phaggot, or MM?
    no idea what MM means

figure it out
    It's not Snorlax his name's BORLAX

AP5 / PRO-Fap

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    no idea what MM means

figure it out
    I don't worship the devil..

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't worship the devil..
    Exactly what a devil worshipper would say
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    Exactly what a devil worshipper would say
    fuark

Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sevenlionz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will read srs. Not sure if you’re the legit author but I love Robert Greene and the topic is interesting for sure. Any new thing that can enhance life >

Originally Posted by Sevenlionz View Post
    Will read srs. Not sure if you’re the legit author but I love Robert Greene and the topic is interesting for sure. Any new thing that can enhance life >
    thank you so much bro, i truly respect your open mindedness, greene is the goat

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you came here to drum up book sales. Jakes on you, misc is barely literate.

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Book looks interesting. I'll check it out.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Book looks interesting. I'll check it out.

thanks buddy! appreciate it

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    So you came here to drum up book sales. Jakes on you, misc is barely literate.
    honestly... every book publicist working on the project has told me that young men don't read books and that young women are the majority of book sales - i just don't think that is true, i see a lot of young men are interested in a lot of cool literature - i came here to drum up the opportunity to inspire some guys who would want to explore the world of the occult and magick and hopefully change their lives

criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) criminal_manne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks buddy! appreciate it
    If you’ve really been here a decade, what’s your favorite DonVonDuck meme phaggot
    High Test Crew

umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alex preys on the weak, the vulnerable, to exploit them into his Hollywood-cult and he might be looked back at on as one of the sickest Illuminati elites in Pop Culture history to date considering there is chapters on Spirit Cooking and
    Adrenochrome in the chapter “Sex Magick Alchemy”, he encourages readers to drink blood and praises Angelina Jolie for wearing blood around her neck in the early 2000s.
    Satanic Alex’s book Pop Magick is an inside job of the Hollywood-elite. Alex Kazemi is a Satanic-Elite ILLUMINATI NEW WORLD ORDER plant, and an actor - who if you study his body language, can see that everything he does is performed, scripted and calculated. The young man most likely suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and PTSD from being sexually abused by the Satanic elite at a young age (he talks about it in interviews) . As you can see if you Google pictures of him, he is wearing a Disney-hat, often a symbol of MK-Ultra means he has is being sexualized

The Hollywood Elite is now revealing these practices in the public, and teaching them in the public to have them join their elitist Hollywood-cult and to have them be misguided, and away from GOD.
    What do you think of these claims op?

If you’ve really been here a decade, what’s your favorite DonVonDuck meme phaggot
    ok ok that is some deep cut shiet lol

Originally Posted by umop3pisdn View Post
    What do you think of these claims op?
    i swear everything i've ever read about myself on the internet or in the press is a lie

ok ok that is some deep cut shiet lol
    Ok, what was John98’s favorite post workout meal then? Any real miscer can tell you.
    High Test Crew

Ok, what was John98’s favorite post workout meal then? Any real miscer can tell you.
    u saying i am a fraud for not having these answers?

Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what drove you to shilling some **** book on the misc ?
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umop3pisdn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i swear everything i've ever read about myself on the internet or in the press is a lie
    Do you worship satan?

Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) Glutebrahhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    Our man here published a book, you can't knock him for the free advertising.

honestly... every book publicist working on the project has told me that young men don't read books and that young women are the majority of book sales - i just don't think that is true, i see a lot of young men are interested in a lot of cool literature - i came here to drum up the opportunity to inspire some guys who would want to explore the world of the occult and magick and hopefully change their lives
    Can you tell me in your words what occult and magick is?

u saying i am a fraud for not having these answers?
    Yes
    High Test Crew

Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    i dunno bro, i just wanna be myself - i don't have any social media accounts and i don't want to be a tik tok ig social-media fame whore and play that game and abide to the publicist's script of how everyone is in our world today, with being an influencer or youtuber (i respect youtubers) but when i wrote this book, i imagined it being a cult thing and like a secret being passed around to real people

OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OLawdQuan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hollywood was a mistake now go peddle your hocus pocus some place else phaggot
    USAF Vet Crew
    Only train legs during the Vernal Equinox Crew
    LTC
    I eat pancakes Crew
    I’d slap your girl across the face, spit in her mouth and make her say thank you daddyy

Originally Posted by Glutebrahhh View Post
    Can you tell me in your words what occult and magick is?
    say in theory - if there was actually secret knowledge or universal laws passed on by the ages and discovered by mystics, magicians, alchemists, witches, kabbalists on how to hack reality, and manifest the life you want - that would be the literature of the "occult world"... it's just studying knowledge that was once hidden

magick to me is:
    1. the art and science of bending reality in accordance with your true will
    2. the art and science of accessing your divine will to bring order to chaos

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Can confirm. Days of Our borrowed from The Buff and the Beautiful back in the day...
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Back after a 12 year hiatus!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Originally Posted by OLawdQuan View Post
    Hollywood was a mistake now go peddle your hocus pocus some place else phaggot

lol